Other Anyone else an aspiring writer/author?

I am currently writing several stories, but i have no motivation to finish them.

I’ve written quite a lot actually. I’m not quite sure that others would enjoy my writing style. I try my best to have the most unique characters and an original plot. It’s a bit difficult at times, but Writing has changed me. It was there when I was dealing with something a lot of people don’t really shed light on (i still am dealing with it). Writing was my escape, and I could feel myself living through my characters, and I felt normal for once. Then, I joined this site and I’ve met so many beautiful people. Thank you.
That's just lovely. And I'm sure people who enjoy your writings exist out there. Have you tried posting to other sites before?

I am currently writing several stories, but i have no motivation to finish them.
I know what that's like. Hopefully you get your mojo back. Try joining writing forums and/or Discord groups---you might find some people who can assist you with inspiration.

I've actually posted some of my stuff here, but i realized it wasnt as good as i thought it was.

I wouldn't say I aspire to be a writer specifically, as much as writing interests me. However, that doesn't mean I can't and won't write. I'm working on a short story right now, and my hopes are high for it as I'm putting my all into it this time. It'd be the first story I've ever really finished. I only just finished writing the first chapter and I still need to edit a tiny bit, but again... High hopes!

I'm a writer, I've been writing since I can remember... Although I have original works, I'm working on (in particular, a movie script that needs to be copyrighted... I won't say much more than that when it comes to my script. Lol.); I have a passion for fanfiction writing; seeing as it helped me through most of my childhood and teenage struggles, growing up. I post on Fanfiction.net, although I'm currently on a hiatus from website (mostly as a break, for the holidays and gain a little hype from the people who do enjoy my writing lolzness.) -- I am still writing fanfics. I've just had some trouble, in which direction I want my current mini-series to go from the point its at, right now.

And side note: this is just my personal belief, no offense to anyone... But I don't think writing fanfics should get such a bad reputation. Not all of them suck and are generic, derived fantasies... I think mine, in particular stand out, quite a bit. Although, yes, I have a bias because they're my stories. But seriously, I wish people would stop fanfic-shaming people who write fanfictions (including themselves) and not frame every girl who writes a fanfiction as a silly yaoi fangirl. Personally, I prefer yuri to yaoi, but that's just me. To each their own. Again, no offense to anyone... Anyway, now I'm talking too much lolzness! Well, I hope this brightened up someone's day. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a yaoi fangirl, by the by. But again, I prefer yuri to yaoi. I judge people more by their character and personality, than the genre of anime that they prefer.

P.S. I don't consider myself, a weeaboo in any way for the fanfictions I've written in the past. It's called being young and having fun; and again, I wish people would stop being so divisive. But even in the anime community, it's a toxicity that exists, unfortunately. Well, those are my two cents... I do love writing, as you can most likely tell by now. Anyway, lots of love! And best of luck to all the aspiring writers/authors/screenwriters/lyricists etc. on here! :)
Happy Holidays, Everyone! ^_^!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back