Other Anyone else an aspiring writer/author?

Nobelia

How many of you are writers outside of RP? As in, are engaged in posting or publishing their works (whether online or offline) such a novels, series, or the likes. Even if not the aforementioned--then at least have a relatively large WIP literature project in the works?

P.S I don't discriminate--any avenues of sharing your writing to an audience (online or offline) in my opinion count as a form of effort.

I have one offline book published with short stories.
Now I have a big novel project that I don't share anywhere yet, but maybe when it's done I will post it online. If I ever finish, that is.

I haven't posted anything really, but I write for NaNoWriMo usually.
Sigh, for some reason I've missed out on all the past couple NaNo's because every time they came around--I was always caught up in something else. One of these days..

I have one offline book published with short stories.
Now I have a big novel project that I don't share anywhere yet, but maybe when it's done I will post it online. If I ever finish, that is.
Short stories are a special kind of craft to me. That's amazing!

I write nonfiction professionally, but I’d love to work in more fiction. I’m hoping that getting back into rping more regularly will help kickstart my writing habits outside of work again :/:

I dream of being an author one day, but I don’t really know what kind of genre you could classify my writing as. I am currently working on a book, but I haven’t really shared it online (or with anyone in general). The stuff I do share online is mostly Fanfiction, and I do have a fun time writing that.

I have a story that I've written but I haven't posted it anywhere. I dunno what I wanna do with it yet. It is finished, though, unless I decide to go back and edit.

Also have a few other stories that aren't done but I want to finish. xD I used to post to fanfiction.net, but I took everything down years ago except for 3 songfics.

I am an aspiring author, as well. I have one story that I am working on but is in quite a funk with it.

I am also working on a script that I hope to get published soon and someone wants to make into a movie. c:

I am an aspiring author, as well. I have one story that I am working on but is in quite a funk with it.

I am also working on a script that I hope to get published soon and someone wants to make into a movie. c:

That's nice. For how long have you been writing?

That's nice. For how long have you been writing?
Thanks. Honestly ever since the 5th-grade writing contest that I partook in, which was ages ago. lol I had got a narrative prompt and was in the top five. c: Been in love with it ever since. But I've been roleplaying for about 12 years now.

a long while ago now i tried to write a book about my OC. i lost it all when my computer fried but i still remember parts here and there.

a long while ago now i tried to write a book about my OC. i lost it all when my computer fried but i still remember parts here and there.
That sucks, honestly. Have you tried to give it another go? I encourage you to and see if the missing pieces can refresh your memory somehow. c:

I think you should. I'll be rooting for you from afar. c:
I wrote a lot in middle and high school. even won a contest myself in 7th grade. there were supposed to be 10 winners. but they couldnt ignore my essay about firefighters so i got to be in the paper too.

I wrote a lot in middle and high school. even won a contest myself in 7th grade. there were supposed to be 10 winners. but they couldnt ignore my essay about firefighters so i got to be in the paper too.
Sounds really cool!! I hope to read something from you one day. c:

Some of my friends say I should write a book, but I enjoy the interaction of RP too much. Maybe if I got a decent plot I would try, but I had not gotten the guts to do so yet.

Before I even started rping, I've been a writer since I was ten. My first book had been ''The Lion Queen'' when I was just a fanatic about the Lion King, and I decided to write my own completely different tale just about a lioness. Every one of my classmates read it and continued to encourage me back in fifth grade. I longed stopped writing the lion queen, and started focusing on a lot of different writing...honestly, I still got a couple books, fan fictions, and short stories that I keep in my documents. Writing really expands your vocabulary, your mind, and your style of writing - it's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back