• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone down for RP - ignore prefix (plots inside)

I'd be up for a harry potter rp with OCs if you're interested?? :)

I would love a Marvel RP long term or a Kim Possible also I love Sherlock.
Wow so many. :D
I once started this crossover, where Kim is about 20 and asked to join SHIELD... Never finished it though. What do you think about that? :o

Heeeey, I'd live to try a Harry Potter rp if you're still looking. I usually go OC as well, so we could just use our own characters and use the verse if you'd be down.

Heeeey, I'd live to try a Harry Potter rp if you're still looking. I usually go OC as well, so we could just use our own characters and use the verse if you'd be down.
Totally:)
Shoot me a pm and we can discuss:)

Hey.
I'm Sam, 21 years old and I'm looking for a rp partner (preferrably long term).
There's not much to tell about myself... I just LOVE dark plots, no matter if fandom or oc.

I write 1-3 paragraphs, depending on my inspiration and what I'm given. I don't really mind how much you write, if the content is good.

I'm at university, so if I'm not busy with exams, I'll post once, twice or even three times a day. (Though there are days when I get busy with homework, so plz don't judge.)

I like OOC talk (I talk a lot.^^), but it's not necessary... still, if something bothers me, I'll tell you, so feel free to do the same ;)

Soo... PLOTS

Marvel/ DC /any superhero universe in the future. Our heroes have gone old and retired. But all of them have a family and teenage sons and daughters. When a dark force decides to take their parents, they seem to be the only ones who can save them...

A strange villain terrorizes NY. And this time, it's not a political one or one on the hunt for money. It's a lunatic, from Arkham Asylum. (We can decide which one, but I'd prefer the Joker, Harley or Scarecrow^^). The Avengers struggle to get them to stop, but somehow it doesn't work out... until Bruce Wayne, an old acquaintance of Tony, turns up and suddenly there is another superhero involved....

A couple who is unable to get children (either mxm, fxf, or fxm, don't mind^^) adopts a cute, seven year old girl from the orphanage. The child is not the usual type of girl, but they blame it on the "horrible childhood she's had so far" and wanna give her a second chance. When things happen and they start investigating for the child's real parents, they find out she was born in the Arkham Asylum.

Dean (me) has just accepted the Mark of Cain to be irremovable. He says he is fine, but something is wrong... There is another case and in the end it looks a lot like they are hunting a psycho- serialkiller. But where does Dean go at night and why can't he remember...?

YC (either female or male) works at a hospital. One day, they meet a very special person. A man in prisoner clothes (MC), who can't remember who he is or what happened to him. Soon it gets clear that the memories won't come back. YC befriends that man and when he is released to a rehab clinic, they visit that guy and talk. After some time, the man is thrown out into the world. He doesn't know where to go, so he turns up at YC's door. With time, they get closer and closer, but what is that past of MC, that was wiped away? And will it show some time...?
(Let me just tell you that this plot might get really intense and creepy in the end, so if there are any specific triggers to you, tell me beforehand:o))

If you have other plots in mind, here are my fandom preferences:
•Supernatural
•Marvel (MCU! {I mean, I have read a few comics, but wouldn't consider myself an expert})
•DC (mostly the villains)
•Shadowhunters
•Shameless (the US series)
•Sherlock
•Hannibal
•Until Dawn (the ps4 game)
•Dexter
•Criminal Minds
•Kim Possible?^^
•Harry Potter (I will play an OC there, u can go canon or whatever.^^)
•Elementary

Also, I'm always open for ANY (fandom- unrelated) plots you have in mind. I have a huge list of premade characters with f** up stories. Killers, cops, psychologists, artists, musicians, lunatics etc.^^

Another thing. If you're interested in psychology or have some advanced knowledge about it, I would like to just talk and exchange opinions or so... I'm really looking for ppl who are at the same level as me (university) to do some exchange or start a rp which is based on any psychological phenomena. :):D

Plz just pm me or post down below :P

I'd really be interested in the Next Gen plot!

Are you still looking? I would love to do a Supernatural or a Dexter roleplay with you! We could discuss some plots though. I can't PM yet, but I should be able to soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back