• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone down for RP - ignore prefix (plots inside)

MePersonally

To stay alive you've got to kill your mind.
Hey.
I'm Meep, 21 years old and I'm looking for a rp partner (preferrably long term).
There's not much to tell about myself... I just LOVE dark plots, no matter if fandom or oc.

I write one to nine paragraphs (I tend to match post length), depending on my inspiration and what I'm given. I don't really mind how much you write, if the content is good.

I'm at university, so if I'm not busy with exams, I'll post once, twice or even three times a week. (Though there are days when I get busy with homework, so plz don't judge.)

I like OOC talk (I talk a lot.^^), but it's not necessary... still, if something bothers me, I'll tell you, so feel free to do the same ;)

Soo... PLOTS

1.)
A strange villain terrorizes NY. And this time, it's not a political one or one on the hunt for money. It's a lunatic, from Arkham Asylum. (We can decide which one, but I'd prefer the Joker, Harley or Scarecrow^^). The Avengers struggle to get them to stop, but somehow it doesn't work out... until Bruce Wayne, an old acquaintance of Tony, turns up and suddenly there is another superhero involved....

2.)
A couple who is unable to get children (either mxm, fxf, or fxm, don't mind^^) adopts a cute, seven year old girl from the orphanage. The child is not the usual type of girl, but they blame it on the "horrible childhood she's had so far" and wanna give her a second chance. When things happen and they start investigating for the child's real parents, they find out she was born in the Arkham Asylum.

3.)
Dean (me) has just accepted the Mark of Cain to be irremovable. He says he is fine, but something is wrong... There is another case and in the end it looks a lot like they are hunting a psycho- serialkiller. But where does Dean go at night and why can't he remember...?

4.)
Soo there’s this song by Beth Crowley () and it’s called 2007. It pretty much says everything about the plot I wanna do.
Just two strangers that meet at a parking deck and one has issues that feel like or are impossible to overcome alone.

5.)
YC (maybe a cop, a doctor or just someone really helpful) finds a teenage girl on the street in the middle of the night. She says that she can only remember her name and her childhood. They take her home and take care of her. Soon, they find out that this girl is not an average girl...
(This will go into the direction of genetic manipulation/ something like the "talents" in the Marvel Universe or the "metas" in DC)

6.)
YC has had a nice life. They have graduated from meds school, become a psychiatrist and now they work at a hospital. That is until their brother disappears and turns up a day later, claiming that he had been gone for weeks. While YC tries to prove that their brother isn’t crazy, there is a lot going on and suddenly there is this strange guy looking for your brother... what the heck happened to him?
(Please I need someone who can play a halfway good psychiatrist...)

7.)
Hogwards, a few years after Harry graduated. There’s a group of three 12 year old kids, who have been friends since they are at Hogwards. It seems just like the beginning of every year, but something is wrong at the train, and then there are security guards everywhere around Hogwards...
So what is wrong at Hogwards? And what does that strange new boy, who is about their age and definitely American, have to do with that all? And- why can he do almost every spell with ease?

8.)
There’s a happy couple, in their late 20s, who decides they want children. They try and try but no matter what happens, the girl always ends up losing the baby.
So the man, a very intelligent scientist, who usually develops weapon technologies for the army, builds a present for his wife...
a beautiful robot baby, which is now their child.
Soo those are the basics and I’d love to see that child grow up, not realizing that it is different from the other kids.

If you have other plots in mind, here are my fandom preferences:
•Supernatural
•Marvel (MCU! {I mean, I have read a few comics, but wouldn't consider myself an expert})
•DC (mostly the villains)
•Shadowhunters
•Shameless (the US series)
•Sherlock
•Hannibal
•Until Dawn (the ps4 game)
•Dexter
•Criminal Minds
•Kim Possible?^^
•Harry Potter (I will play an OC there, u can go canon or whatever.^^)
•Elementary
•Fringe

Also, I'm always open for ANY (fandom- unrelated) plots you have in mind. I have a huge list of premade characters with f** up stories. Killers, cops, psychologists, artists, musicians, lunatics etc.^^

Another thing. If you're interested in psychology or have some advanced knowledge about it, I would like to just talk and exchange opinions or so... I'm really looking for ppl who are at the same level as me (university) to do some exchange or start a rp which is based on any psychological phenomena. :):D

Plz just pm me or post down below :P

Last edited:
ooh I have a few ideas for maybe a cross over between Marvel and DC villains, or just DC villains. Can you hit me up in PM?

I'd be interested in something related to Shadowhunters. I'm not sure how PM works since I'm new here, but I'd like to give this a try. :)

killer/crime based rps are fun! I'm down for that or Dexter... or a mixture of both :P feel free to message me if you're interested and we can bounce ideas around.

I don't know yet... I really like Kev and V, and Ian is one of my favs... So I would probably go with Ian? What's your OC like?^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back