• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anybody up for a Digimon RP?

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
I've been wanting to do a Digimon rp for some time now. My idea so far is that the plot will be somewhat similar to the first Digimon anime's plot, with some kids going to summer camp and then being transported to the digital world (of course they'll probably have an adult of some kind with them so they don't bumble their way off a cliff) to stop some sort of great evil that has the digital world within its clutches. Would anybody be up for such a thing? A fair warning though, I plan to try and steer the roleplay to a more realistic and less "cartoony" feel.

So, what would ya like to discuss?​
Well, I have a plot starter thought out for the time being, and some ideas of how I'd like to go about certain important plot elements.

The general start will consist of the kids being on a late bus to summer camp, then them and the adult character rushing them to get to their planned activities. After a bit of introduction, they get transported to the Digital World. Besides that, I'll keep my current plans a surprise (because they might change before they go into action.)

Well, I have a plot starter thought out for the time being, and some ideas of how I'd like to go about certain important plot elements.

The general start will consist of the kids being on a late bus to summer camp, then them and the adult character rushing them to get to their planned activities. After a bit of introduction, they get transported to the Digital World. Besides that, I'll keep my current plans a surprise (because they might change before they go into action.)

Aight, I respect that. As for my character's role in all this: They're either this group's Goggle-Head or a supporting female character. Whichever line I "reserve" myself also depends on which role my character is in. If I play the boy, his partner and line is Dracomon/Coredramon (Blue)/Wingdramon/Slayerdramon. If I play the girl, her partner is Herissmon/Filmon/Stefilmon/Rasenmon *with Fury Mode acting as this plot's version of SkullGreymon*.​

umm, I haven't decided yet

would hawkmon-aquilamon- silphymon- valkyriemon be ok?

umm, I haven't decided yet

would hawkmon-aquilamon- silphymon- valkyriemon be ok?
Of course. I can't think of any Digimon paths that wouldn't be allowed.
As for my character's role in all this: They're either this group's Goggle-Head or a supporting female character.
I wonder if having two goggle heads are a thing.
You two mean "energetic protagonist-esque kid" by "Goggle-head" right? I think it could be pretty interesting to have two of them, but it's up to both of you who and what your characters are.

most of the times when I join a digimon rp people tell me I can't use silphymon because it's a jogress. but aquilamon can go into silphymon with or without gatomon

Well personally, I was planning on taking the adult character since it'd be easier for the gm to have the "leader" person, but I think having two adults could work.
I'm fine with whatever works best for you. I was mainly curious what the age range for our characters is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back