• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I sadly only do cc x oc for this fandom and I don't double up due the personal reasons.

Buttt onto the plot- So, when looking for a new home after twins Hatsuko and Hatsumomo just moved to the United States they get lured to the disserted town of Ambrose and much to their dismay gets them to go into the Wax Museum him and his brother run and they find out that the wax statues on display aren't what they seem. Hatsumomo being the younger of the twins but also the most sentimental and confident shows Vincent kindness even when he goes to try and kill her but she didn't care, she could just read the trauma in his eyes and sympathizes with him since she also has trauma even if it is different.

the ship is Hatsumomo x Vincent Sinclair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back