• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MokeySee

Lulu The Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CW: THIS RP MAY CONTAIN MENTIONS OF RAPE (not from ur ocs but a very vague scene that will only hit to what happened while my oc left 1 night for a breather), SELF-HARM (not in detail) AND UNDERAGE DRINKING/SUBSTANSE ABUSE (not anything big mostly just weed, and the mention of drinks getting spiked) AND WILL CONTAIN A TOXIC DYNAMIC AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE, CHOOSE TO ROLEPLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

Ok so it'll include three ocs, two will be yours, one will be mine. Basically my oc is stuck in an emotionally abusive relationship with one of your ocs and my oc truly loves the oc and that's why they won't or can't leave them. Like a hurt-comfort thing. Well, my oc snaps one day leaves, goes to the other oc and their old partner realises how shitty they were and how much they truly need my oc and begs for them back before my oc finally rekindles this love while with their new partner and begs their partner to let them be poly and after days of begging they give in and allow it on the circumstance that if previous partner is abusive again in any way shape or form they will leave it at that and leave before it gets worse. (This was inspired by some1 else)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back