• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any takers? (Ignore Prefix)

Ravenstag

Hello there!

I'm here to find some good One x Ones. For the most part, I have found RPs to be few and far between these days, usually my partner going inactive. I try not to do this, but usually, I can get carried away with real life, and my family, so if this happens, please bug the crap out of me! I'm not responding because I don't enjoy the RP, but because I've grown busy.

I consider myself semi-literate. However, I am also a very experienced RPer, considering I have been doing this sort of thing, going on eighteen years now. I would say, I'm a descriptive writer, making sure my partner knows exactly what my character/characters are doing. With this said, I usually write between four to eight paragraphs each response. This, also depends on how much my partner gives me; and I can mirror. However, if the RP has really struck my muse, I will dish out more replies, and they will be somewhat lengthy.
I don't expect my RP partner/partners to do the same. Please don't feel like you must mirror my reply lengths, as I have been told, sometimes they become intimidating, and people just end up not replying to me. This is how I RP, and I will not change my style. I'm sorry if this is of any inconvenience.

As far as characters go, I play both genders well. Seeing as I have a handful of each gender, I would suppose I would have to be. A note on my characters, just like my writing style, I will not change them for anyone. I have worked hard to develop them, and their personalities/back stories/etc. I would never ask my partner to change something about their character, so please, don't expect any massive changes to any of my characters, unless they are new and in need of tuning.
I have a problem with only sticking to one character during an RP. I usually have two or three mains, with many others popping in here and there as sides, just to keep the RP fresh and flowing. I don't except the same, just expect it from me.
Relationship-wise, I am only experienced in MxF pairings. I have nothing against MxM or FxF, but I lack the experienced for these types of relationships. I'm apologize for this, and I have been chewed out because of it. I am, however, comfortable in saying I am willing to try and broaden my horizons with this and can try MxM or FxF, though not sure how good I will be starting out.

I enjoy many things in an RP. This includes drama, adventure, action, romance, violence; all of course, following under the sites rules and regulations. However, I will not do any kind of "Love at first sight" type romances, as I feel it leaves much to be desired (unless we have discussed things thoroughly and I enjoy the idea). I enjoy having my characters to interact with someone, to see if they are compatible, before even trying to start up a romantic relationship. There can be small loop holes in these types of situations; for example: If we were doing a fantasy based RP, and our characters were set up for an arranged marriage. That, I would have no issue with.

I enjoy getting to know my RP partners, so I usually have some sort of PM going, just to do some friendly chatting. I also love feedback, as this helps with forming a good plot, character development, etc. And, World building is always fun!

Well, I think that covers all my do's and don't's. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Now, onto the fun stuff!

Things I am interested in:
-Supernatural: Yes, the CW television show with the Winchester brothers! This can be anything from just Cannons, to OCs, or a mixture of the two. (<---- This of late, has been my muse!)((It can also just be Supernatural themed in general. Vampires, werewolves, demons, ghosts, etc)
-Pokemon: This would be with trainers, of course. I've never done just a plan Pokemon RP before, and I'm not sure how good I'd be with it. Lately, Pokemon is not my favorite thing to RP right now, but if you really want to, or if you want to throw plot ideas around, that's completely fine with me.
-Skyrim/Elder Scrolls Related
-Dragon Age/II/Inquisition
-Vampires/Werewolves: To clear this up, I would love this to be on the lines of something like Underworld, Van Helsing, J.R Ward's novels: The Black Dagger Brotherhood, or Anne Rice's novels: The Vampire Chronicles. This is usually along the lines of how my vamps and werewolves are set up.
-Animals: I do have many different canine and equine characters. However, I have rather grown out of this, and most are left on the back burner. Most are not realistic, and have some sort of supernatural gift or power.
-Fantasy: I enjoy fantasy! Probably my favorite genre, and yet, all the RPs of this sort I get involved in, become inactive, or simply, die over time. A plot is a must, for this, I would think. Lord of the Rings style or, well, anything would just be great, as long as we can come up with a great plot.
-Marvel Cinematic Universe: Just as a reminder, I have yet to catch up and am missing out on a few movies. Winter Soldier and Civil War, just to name a few.
-Riddick
-Hannibal: This would be based off of the TV series, not the movies.

Here is an original fantasy idea I created when I was like in the 7th grade. I even have a glossary of races and junk. If anyone is interested in this, I can send them all the details via PM:
-In the lands of Aehicor many of the races of this world worship what is known as the God's Tear. The Tear is what allows the people to communicate to their Gods and Goddesses; and is rumored that if one somehow goes beyond the stone, itself, can be teleported to Savroya - the realm of Gods. The shimmering stone is locked away within a vast cathedral; an entire city built around it to keep this sacred relic secure. However, not all who watch over the crystal want to keep it preserved and safe. There are some who would use its powers - the gifts it bestows - for evil. When the God's Tear is stolen, it is up to a wayward band of adventurers from all walks of life to group together and return the holy trinket back to its rightful home and to save their land from corruption. The fellowship must face treacherous monsters and environments; delve into ancient crypts and ruins, and traverse their very world to recover what was stolen.

I don't remember where I found this or who the original creator is, but I thought it would make for a fun RP.
- A depressed guy (or gal) moves into a haunted house with 7 demons, each one corresponding to a deadly sin. But, they're all trying to help him/her get back on his/her feet; Pride helps with self confidence, Lust helps him/her find romance, etc.

Things I would love to try:
-Assassin's Creed
-Darksiders: I just love these games. I love everything to do with Angels/Demons in general, but... yes! xD
-Harry Potter: I'd probably fail at this.. but, read all the books, seen all the movies. Seems like it would be fun, I wouldn't know, never done one. I also had a fun idea for a Marvel/Harry Potter Crossover idea, which is far from being fleshed out, but seems fun.
-Dead Space
-Destiny
-How to Train your Dragon
-Dragons: This is in general. It can be anything from jut a world full of dragons, or something more modern where dragons come to our world by some strange magic. Dragons and their riders, or maybe something based around the dragons on Dragcave or Dragonvale or Flight Rising. I don't know.. but, DRAGONS! xD

Things I've RPed in the Past and would love to try again:
Yu-Gi-Oh: Maybe, I have not seen the anime in years. So not sure how good I would be. The only one I really enjoyed was Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Everything else just paled in comparison for me.
Dragon Ball/Z/Super
Devil May Cry
The Labyrinth
Jurassic Park
Lord of the Rings
The Mortal Instruments (I will be very rusty on this one. I've only read the first three books, sadly... so boo...)
The Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Twilight Princess
Wolf's Rain

Also, I'm always up for trying new things. Just toss me suggestions and we can go from there.

Things I won't do:
-Twilight: I've read the books and have seen the movies, but I never really was in to them. The vampires, to me, just aren't vampires... and the werewolves are more like shapeshifters then anyone affected by Lycanthropy. So, yeah... just not my cup of tea.
-Pretty much anything based in the real world... If it has some sort of fantasy or unrealistic twist though, I'm all for it.

Hope I didn't scare you guys off. But, I think that's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll edit this. If you see anything that interests you, or have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to reply here. And as of right now I haven't unlocked PMs (I have been lazy and have not done 10+ posts yet).

~Ravenstag

Last edited:
Shelle88 Shelle88

Sure, anything in mind? I am tending to a bit of writer's block and haven't had any real muse to come up with any sort of plot or anything for that. I usually just wing it. But, by all means, if that is good for you we can do just that. Annnd, of course, the ultimate question, do you want to do this with OCs or Canons or both?

I'm totally fine with winging it, as for characters I usually do a mixture of both and before we plan a plot are you all up to date on the Seasons. I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you if you haven't.

Shelle88 Shelle88

Oh, don't you worry. I am completely caught up. Supernatural, when it's on, is seriously mine and my husband's date night. Lol!
A mixture of both is great. That is what I'm used to so this should work out fairly well, I'm thinking. I have had my fair share at playing both Sam and Dean. I get more praise with my Sammy then anything, but my Dean's not too shabby either, I don't think. Have never tried Cas or anyone else before, but I can defiantly try to play them to the best of my ability. With that said, we could also just pick a season/episode if you wanted and do an AU around that and everything after, as I have no real plots in mind. Unless you have something you've been dying to try. I am pretty much game for anything at this point.

Awesome, now I don't have to worry about spoiling anything. LOL, I'd hate to be one of those people. As for the brothers, I can play either of them as well. So it doesn't matter to me, though I've played Dean a lot in my other roleplays so I have more experience with him.

As for seasons, maybe we can go off Season twelve? The brothers trying to find Kelly, and all the drama that ensues with Lucifer. I also don't mind if we do an alternate universe as well.

I would love to here your HP / Marvel Crossover idea. I've been mad craving some HP crossovers and that is one of my favorite fandom pairs.

Shelle88 Shelle88

That works out rather perfectly, actually. I tend to be more of a Dean girl myself. Hehe! Though, now that Lucifer is involved.. ugh, so hard to decide what I want right now. I do have a demon that has kind of a complicated past that ties her into Dean, if you'd like to hear that. But yes, we can defiantly start somewhere in Season 12 and toss in some unexpected drama for the brothers and their friends. I mean, I love to double up on characters, so I can easily play Sam for you (if you want your character to have a fluffy romance with him) and I can do Cas or Crowley. Heck, I would even try my hand at Luci.

rae2nerdy rae2nerdy

Not quite sure if this ping will work for you. But as far as that idea goes, I haven't even gone into hashing it out in the slightest. I just thought it would be entertaining to throw the Avengers or other Marvel characters into a Hogwarts-esque setting and have complete chaos! I mean, their ages would defiantly have to be tweaked for this to work, but just imaging Tony Stark as a Gryffindor and Loki as a Slytherin (and so on) was too much fun not to try and figure out. We could totally discuss stuff further if you'd be interested in that. Not sure if I have hit that 10+ post limit and can PM yet or not though...

Ravenstag Ravenstag

Oooh, I love drama and love to hear your character. It's funny because my character is an angel, so it would be really amusing. Dean with a demon and Sam with an angel, lol. I can easily double as well, and don't mind at all.

As for Lucifer, I so loved his interactions with Crowley. They were amazing, and when Crowley found out Lucifer was just playing all along he was like, oh damn..I'm screwed. god I love Lucifer in Supernatural, the actor that plays him is so good.

Shelle88 Shelle88

So as the first RP I had her in got deleted, I will have to put more effort into writing out her bio later on. So just bear with me while I give you the basic details and more will be added in before we actually get started with the actual RP.

Katherine, or Kat, as she likes to be called was not always a demon. In fact, she was just your average young woman before getting mixed up with darker powers which ultimately end her up in Hell. She was the one that broke Dean when Alastair hounded the hunter day and night to torture - meaning, Kat was literally the first seal that started a chain reaction that led to the start of the Apocalypse. After this she was broken and shattered and it was Crowley that pieced her back together. Though this is where it gets a bit complicated. She does take on the appearance and has the powers of a Crossroads Demon, and yet, Crowley for whatever reason stitched her fragmented human soul in with her new demonic aura. There are times were she is cold and heartless, and then there are times where she is almost human. It also is very taxing on the demon within the meatsuit as it cannot escape its vessel. Crowley made sure to brand Kat with a binding link on her left wrist. Despite that one flaw, she is extremely loyal to Crowley.

Sorry that took a bit longer than expected. Got sidetracked. Trying to get the kids to bed. Anyways, there will be a lot more fleshing out. Apparently, the site I used to RP on, the creator of that RP deleted everything so my character bio for her got wiped. My fault for not saving it, I suppose.

Oh man, that was probably one of my favorite parts. And yes, I agree, Mark Pellegrino is an amazing Lucifer!

Have you ever watched/ Enjoyed crime shows? like CSI Miami or Criminal Mind?
Also I am down for anything dragon related and Marvel!

Karabunny101 Karabunny101

I do enjoy SVU and Criminal Minds. I have no experience when it comes to RPing them, however. I would be willing to give it a shot, but it would most likely start off pretty rocky until I got a bit more comfortable with RPing such a genre. But, if that doesn't work, anything dragon related or something Marvel could take its place. If you'd like, we can discuss things further through PM? I mean, I am not opposed to having multiple RPs at one time with the same person.

Ravenstag Ravenstag

*screeches and drop-kicks myself into this thread* FLIGHT RISING
HOLY COW I FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES PIXEL DRAGONS

haha, um yes sorry. I'd love to do Flight Rising with you. We could brain storm plots, or perhaps cross over with Supernatural if you're really dead-set on that.

Ravenstag Ravenstag

Oooh, I really like her a lot. She's very interesting, it would add some nice drama to the roleplay. It will be interesting because Dean gave Sam crap for being with Ruby, and now he's attached to a demon. LOL, alright this sounds awesome. I have to go to work, but when I get back we can plan some more.

Shelle88 Shelle88

Sorry for just poofing like that. It was really late here and my little one still wasn't in bed yet. He has trouble sleeping when his dad is gone for work. Also hope you had a good day/night at work after I left. xD
I know, right? Sam would totally try do what Dean did to him with Ruby, but you know, I think it would be more of a playful/joking type thing or full of sarcasm after they get to know her a bit more. What about your angel? I would like to here about her? Him? Them? Lol! Do angels really have genders? I always took it as neither demons or angels had real set genders, but would call their selves male or female to make it easier on the humans.

Noivian Noivian

I love me some FR! Just saying, that site has been my life for so long. It's ridiculous! I did have a plot for that a long time ago and we don't have to mix it with anything unless you really want to. Dragons are good enough for me! Because, well, dragons! Ummm, if you'd be interested in hearing it, I could probably go try and dig up this plot somewhere. I do think it is still floating around on the other RP site I'm on. I would just have to go through all my posts and find it. Lol!

Wow, I am amazed at you! *-* We have so much in common! Please message me sometime for a roleplay! I'd love to do a SPN or Skyrim roleplay with you!

CalicoWolf CalicoWolf

I don't believe I can actually create PMs yet. I think I am still under the 10 post count, but it's getting close. If you want to toss me a line feel free to. Or we could wait until I get a couple more posts so I could start one. I do have a Skyrim plot. Rather on the old side, but could still work, if you'd like to hear it.

Ravenstag Ravenstag

Ah no worries, I had to go to bed because I had to work this morning. How about I send you a PM and we can discuss more and I can let you know about my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back