• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any Sherlockians out there?

Sebastian M

Lock and Load, Kiddo.
Hey guys! Lately, I must say I have been absolutely craving a Sherlock RP. Especially since I started reading a book all about Moriarty and Sebastian Moran; it's the Professor Moriarty series.

Anyway, I want one. Thus, is anyone interested? I do have a few plot ideas, and I ship nearly anything, (Johnlock and MorMor are my OTP's though).

I do wish for there to be literacy and grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, for I admit I make mistakes myself.

I prefer up to at least three sentences, and I usually end up matching how much you may write, and if not I'll try to write more to encourage you for more. It's just a lot easier to come off with character development and a nice story.

Ok, I can play Moriarty, John, and Sebastian best. Though if need be I can be someone else.

And for those of you who don't know who Sebastian Moran is, please, please, for the sake of all that's Moriarty, look him up! He is a brilliant man. The 'John to Moriarty's Sherlock.'

E.g. They go around murdering people together instead of solving murders.

Back on track, just message me or leave a message here!

I am a big sherlockian. PM me, I'd love to roleplay with you. I must admit, i haven't read the book all about moriarty and Sebastian and my knowledge of sebastian is probably very poor in comparison to yours.

Looks like it's been a while, but if you're still looking for a MorMor RP - I play both Jim & Sebastian, and I adore them. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back