• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Any Random Character-Driven RP

Astral_Ink

Prisoner Freed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! Basically I’m just desperate for pretty much any roleplay right now, you can ignore the rest of this post if you want xD

Getting straight in, I’d really like to roleplay as one of my characters who may or may not be entirely original. I’ve been trying to write some pieces about him but I think this would really help me with ideas.
I’m not that good with coming up with plot unless it’s to do with a character’s story/ backstory, so it would be great if we could brainstorm together. (I’m currently thinking prison, college or something)

As for you, any character will likely do, and I can give you my character’s backstory if it will help, or we could just find stuff out about each other’s characters along the way, which is also a fun way of doing things.

Please Note:
• Letting you know, I am a minor.
• Do not roleplay anything 18+ with me, I would also like swearing to be kept to a minimum.
• I’d love someone with a passion for their character!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back