• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Any Partners? (Custom Plots, Fandom Plots, Always Open!)

Man... I haven't edited this thread in awhile. So I updated it.

Mostly just devolved into looking for fandom RPs now, I guess.

Updated some things! It should read smoother, now.
Added an image of my pony OC, cuz, why not.

Vibing on some Batman RP still.

You had me at Gargoyles and MLP:FiM

o.0 Wow. I'd definitely love to collaborate with you on something. I adore world building, creating cultures, and political aspects. I don't have anything in particular in mind at the moment, but I would love to chat at you more and perhaps come up with something the both of us would enjoy. I'm a fan of darker themed things, as well, and love lengthy posts.

Hit me up via PM if you'd like to concoct something!

*does impressive backflip!!!*
Are you impressed senpais??? O:
..hehe, bumpidy.

Uhhh I added a couple new things in here...
First is a brand new pairing idea, heavily inspired off of Ephemeral dreams, Eternal Love. I ask for patience when it comes to pairing rps with me, as I'm really not used to doing them but this idea is stuck in my head.

Second I updated the Doctor Who plot. Technically there could be two separate potential plots in there, but I just wanted to update it because I don't know what the heck the original plot in there was supposed to actually mean. o_O...

I can't believe I've only found this thread now! TT^TT I am extremely interested in doing an RP with you! I'm just... not sure which one to pick. ( >_< )

Don't know which one to pick?
How about we do
all of them...!!
...no but seriously let us collaborate and find out! C:

I'm so interested, but you've probably found plenty of people by now. Although I'm super interested in an RP within the Undertale universe!

...hah...hahahaha..... ahah....heh.
lol no message me buddy.
Let's do a collaborate.<3 If you're interested in Undertale, then we got a lot of potential there! I'll send in a quick message to ya so we can talk<3

Ignore the post count and other peeps, my friends. I'm flattered and incredibly happy to meet anyone who's vaguely interested.

Coolio! I'll send a message and we can go over what types of characters we'd RP C:

Edited things up a little bit.
Fantasy RPs will be less readily accepted unless we gel real good together. My mind is occupied in thinking about other fantasy RPs with other folks.
Still open for other things, and meeting good folks.

Added a custom plot that I can't believe I keep forgetting to add.
Also added Pokemon.... for the heck of it. Not really a huge priority but definitely something I'm at least familiar with.

I'm so bored that will play every plot you toss at me. And that's a long term promise.
I play girls between 18 and 40.
I'm interested fantasy especially when magic is involved.
I like ninja's too whether realistic or fantasy.
I enjoy medieval plots including horse riding and swordsmanship.
I adore monsters.
I'm into mystery based realistic plots.
I love funny character but my best games have formed around serious ones.
I'd like to play sifi, aliens and time traveling.

If you feel slightest interest please PM me and we'll work on a plot.

Wow, it's been a long time... Well, I'm still writin', and reopening this to find some partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back