Advice/Help Any other good rp sites?

Countofcristo

As much as I like this site, most of the rps are either jammed with people or about fandoms/vampires. So does anyone know any other good roleplaying sites similar to this one? Thanks in advance.

A couple of others I've been on are Nationstates (in particular, the PT2M forum on there) and Elliquiy.

Your interests are pretty popular so you might try making your own group or trying the 1x1 section.

If your set on looking at other sites you could try gaiaonline. Not sure how well you’d do with medieval or medieval fantasy on that site. But modern is a decently popular genre.

I believe recommending other RP sites here on RPN may constitute a violation of the "no advertisement" rule which includes anything that could divert trafic from RPN. I may be wrong though, but I think it's fair to inform of this possibility.

I'll ditto what middleagedgeek said. I pretty much stick to the realm of 1x1s (and I'm not sure if you're looking for that or group rps), but I definitely understand what you mean. The interest checks seem overrun with fandom. However, any time I've posted a partner search thread in the 1x1 section and listed medieval/medieval fantasy as a genre I like, I've always gotten a pretty good response back. There are plenty of people on this site who love the genre--they just might not be the ones currently making the most interest checks.

I believe recommending other RP sites here on RPN may constitute a violation of the "no advertisement" rule which includes anything that could divert trafic from RPN. I may be wrong though, but I think it's fair to inform of this possibility.
This forum is for discussing roleplay as a hobby, so I don't think that applies when I am directly asking.

I'll ditto what middleagedgeek said. I pretty much stick to the realm of 1x1s (and I'm not sure if you're looking for that or group rps), but I definitely understand what you mean. The interest checks seem overrun with fandom. However, any time I've posted a partner search thread in the 1x1 section and listed medieval/medieval fantasy as a genre I like, I've always gotten a pretty good response back. There are plenty of people on this site who love the genre--they just might not be the ones currently making the most interest checks.
Fair enough, thanks.

Your welcome to ask the Staff for a clarification but as I understand it advertising is more of a direct

Hey join me at xxxx site, my username is @@@@@@.

Or actually linking to another site with the intention of getting people to leave this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back