• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Any one want to role play?

Marco Night

Hi, I'm looking for someone who would like to roleplay, I'm open to any genre and enjoy doing romance, for main charter I will always play a girl as that is my gender and will do any age range from 15-21 though can go a little older if needed, though I'm fine playing side charters male or female and any age range, I'm looking for someone who is decently active and might be interested in one of the following roleplays, I would prefer if you were to play a male role, though its always up for discussion and am happy to compromise

Prince/normal girl
singer/ normal girl
any supernatural being/ normal girl
supervillain or superhero/ normal girl
bad boy/ good girl
bad girl/ good boy

I'm also interested in roleplaying

Twilight

Vampire Diaries

Carmen Sandiego old or new

Black Butler

Descendants

For these, I prefer to be my own OC, but willing to play the main girl character

Or feel free to let me know if you have any ideas, message me if your interested and which one, and some basic charter information, and I will get back to you on my charter stats and we can begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back