• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any one want to play some D&D

Doops

The One Who Boops
So anyone want to play some D&D I hear you asking "Well i don't know what your skill at writing is" well don't worry I'll post a previous story i have written

Long ago the old kingdom which the name of is long forgotten it was a prosperous kingdom, but a war broke out between races the humans,elves,dwarves,and Nemmier was at war with the Dark elves, orcs, and the goblins, The Humans and other allied Races defeated the Orcs and their allied races they went into hiding soon after, but some half-orcs, dark elves, and half goblins returned to the now "United Races", which is the name of the goverment formed by the Humans to keep the races from fighting, but problems have arouse. Goblin and orc attacks became more frequent

and many villages have been lost with many more lives. You are in the tavern called "The Sleeply Mare" in one of the villages

that have survived the attacks. It is a fishing/farming town very small there are maybe 40 - 50 residents. The tavern smells of ale, beer, and mold. The walls are very dirty and and falling apart a little, it's also very soft and moist. Though the rooms are very Well kept and the beds are the most comfy beds you have ever slept on, also it has a nice lavender smell to it. It is lit by a candle it has a nice warm glow to it, but you are in the bar doing what ever you do.

So if you Interested post below

P.S. I will be using the 5TH edition

Edit: I would prefer if you had skype/Overwolf but if you don't its fine

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Roni Bell]Im up for it :-)

[/QUOTE]
OK well if you have any friends that you think would be interested please invite them

Maxams said:
OK well if you have any friends that you think would be interested please invite them
Unfortunately I don't but I'll try to throw it about

I'd be interested if you could put up with me learning on the go. I've never really done a dice game before but I'd like to.

NekoChanBo said:
Also here is a link to all the resources just in case you want to read up more on it.
resourcelist - dndnext
Thanks Neko! I'll try and power read and make sure I'm a competent DnD player by the time the RP begins.

I'm excited for this! I've always wanted to be part of a dice roleplay like DnD; they seem like they're really fun.

Cipah said:
Been reading le rule book. Wish I'd tried D&D before; this looks like da bomb.
Oh and BTW it might take a little longer to write the story because i have school sorry about that

Hiya! I am sure you guys have started but if there is ever a random game you have going and you need any more players feel free to shout me out!

SonofEnoch said:
Hiya! I am sure you guys have started but if there is ever a random game you have going and you need any more players feel free to shout me out!
No we have not started sadly

It seems like you have a full party, but if it's too much to ask, may I also join? as a halfling rouge.

I do have skype

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's room for a Half-Orc Monk Entertainer, I'd love to try out this new character I've made recently. I've got Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back