• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any One Piece RPs with room to spare?

Jet

Uncultured
Don't have enough time to GM something but I would really like to join one. If someone has one in progress, and has room for another player, or if one is starting up then please clue me in, thanks!

I suggest you use the search function to look for games in progress of that kind. Or look through the interest check forum for threads. It's unlikely that a GM running that specific fandom will reach out to you in this thread.

I suggest you use the search function to look for games in progress of that kind. Or look through the interest check forum for threads. It's unlikely that a GM running that specific fandom will reach out to you in this thread.

Everything I found through queuing a search is dead unfortunately. Felt a full send for the small chance someone sees this is worth it. Never know, maybe a member of an active OP RP is looking for a RP in a different Fandom and stops by to let me know that something is out there that I can join. If not then nbd.

And I know there's a OP RP advertised on the first page here but I have issues with how it's being run by the GM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back