Any nation builders around?

I would do some nation buildy stuff, but I don't feel like the threads support it too well beyond very small games.

I have been in a couple nation building things. But they quickly ended or never got started. I am in one with a bunch of friends on google docs, and that's going good.

I have never built one on this site, but just as Grey said the smaller the better it seems to work.

Nation building is exactely how it sounds. You design a nation. It's people, hierarchy, currency, religion, culture, everything. Then you have to manage that nation.

Yeah I don't think the forums here have enough attention to go for very long. I have a few huge nations but posting them here, they'd

just get buried.

Beowulf said:
Nation building is exactely how it sounds. You design a nation. It's people, hierarchy, currency, religion, culture, everything. Then you have to manage that nation.
I do that literally every time I make an RP. I kinda have to.

But I can understand where @Grey is coming from.

I can foresee a few complications. Even at this early in the stages

Idea sounds cool. I play Civilization 5 quite a bit. Will that work as an RP though? I'm skeptical

Nation builders? Are we talking about people with exceptional fictional worldbuilding skills? Because if so, in my info, I'm literally listed as a "freelance worldbuilder."

latest

Nation Building is a form of RP where instead of individual characters, the players take the role of entire nations or leaders of nations.

The RP is then concerned with warfare, political maneuvering, and public works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back