• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any interest in a Mega Man-universe RP?

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
I've always felt like it'd be fun to do an rp exploring the rest of the world of Mega Man when the world isn't in need of saving, how the robot masters go about day to day life and whatnot. If I were to make this rp, it'd probably only have light, mundane action, and be more focused on character interactions between robot masters. OCs and canon characters would be allowed. I have my own robot master personally, but if you wanted to, say, play any robot master such as Spark Man or whatever, that'd be fine too, I'd just say look a bit into their personality on the MMKB first if you don't know how they act. This would probably be set between some games and if you played something like a Wily Robot Master it could be that they were reprogrammed for their intended purposes by Doctor Light, or maybe they have nobody to server because Wily is dormant, whatever you may want. By light action, I just mean stuff like robots malfunctioning and the like.
So, any interest? I'd say this would be semi-detailed, at least one paragraph for most responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back