• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChaoticallyCreative

An Absolute Chaos Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey ya'll I'm just jumping in to ask and see if there are any fans of the boys around here, If so I am looking for someone to play Billy Butcher against My OC and I will gladly double up or do seperate threads and such for your character and Love interest of choice! Please be crossover friendly!

I am semi lit to full novella, but I mirror the person I am writing with. But please No one liners?
I do have a plot for my side of things and will gladly help plot further for your stuff if need be!
I have a job outside of RP but will usually reply after I get off of work or just a little after,
I am always excited to chat and such with people but if you're just there to RP I respect it
I can do Mxm Fxf and mxf, most of my ships happen to be mxf with me playing the female character!
However I will not under any circumstances roleplay with minors, so please do not add me as a friend or send me a message if you are a minor!

If anyone can play Billy Butcher for me, that would be absolutely amazing

Who I can play: The Deep, Soldier Boy, Hughie, Frenchie, Kimiko (sort of) Homelander, Starlight (Annie)

Also If you're interested send me a quick message! Ya'll have fun!

Last edited:
I haven’t done a role play for The Boys yet, but I’m definitely down to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back