Chitchat Any Confessions?

@Ammy I started with syringes, them moved to pen needles, then pumps. I'm sorry your sister ended up with it too, but at least she has a good role model! So many girls around 5 and 8 are getting it, I wonder of it's connected to something else that doctors may be doing? 

Sometimes, I get so tried of explaining Diabetes to people that when they ask, I just say something like "my pancreas turned into a second brain, and now I need to have insulin everyday to maintain this level of intelligence."

I've zero confidence my Animation BS is going to get me ANYWHERE art-related in my life, and I fear I'm going to be a loser and out of the art industry forever... 

The best use of my degree in my job is trying to teach art to Middle Schoolers who are extremely uninterested and a bit rowdy... I have an art internship, but I fear it might not get me anywhere... 

1. I need constant validation from other people.

2. I have severe anxiety. And when I try to tell my friends/family about it, they won't take me seriously.

3. I suffer from maladaptive daydreaming. I've never spoken to anyone about it. Not even my parents.

4. Whenever I talk to people, I feel like I'm annoying them.

5. I have been in love with a girl for two years, despite her not liking me back. I know she'll never like me but I can't help myself. I really wish I could move on but I can't.

6. I feel self-conscious about how I look, even though I try not to.

7. I experience semi-regular gender dysphoria.

I'd actually appreciate if nobody responded to this, as they are issues that I am dealing with myself. I just needed to write them down to get them off my chest, so to speak. Thank you for creating this thread! :D

Omigod anxiety, confidence issues and maladaptive daydreaming. I sooooo feel you on all of that T.T 

confession: I passed out without doing my all-nighter homework and now I have two physics quizzes, a lab write up and a prelab due tomorrow. I blame waking up early, math, and two hours of physical activity.

Confession- I had an identity crisis where I seemed like multiple people and did not know who I personally was anymore

Confession - I fell off my bike today going 15 mph and it gave me a pretty good bruise.

Other confession - I wanna do the tour de france, the crossfit games and that's it so far

I'm pretty sure I have some kind of disorder. ADD, ADHD, not sure. It's like my mind is constantly flipping between static channels during really bad periods of it getting to me. A few people have speculated this about me and suggested I go see a doc about it, but then I just get distracted and forget. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Confession: I think I dissociate my thoughts from emotions way too well sometimes that it frightens me how unfeeling it seems to me in retrospect - as efficient as it eventually proved to be.

Confession: I've had multiple strange, violent, or unexplained dreams. Some of them are so random that they are funny, and others are pretty disturbing. I can't remember having a single "normal" dream.

Daily confession - I can pop every joint in my body

Other daily confession - I have such a high metabolism that in my pretty chill room I still sweat. (Eww)

[SIZE=14.6667px]I think too much and so I never have a concrete opinion. There's always some doubt in every side I take and saying my opinion never really happens unless it's something minor. I really want to be able to have a reasonable debate over some of the important things but I'm afraid I'll just end up getting yelled at.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Wow, this...ended up really depressing all of a sudden. My bad. :P [/SIZE]

There's nothing wrong with being open minded. I was the same for the longest time of my life, and I also believe that's why I was so easy to get along with and still am. I like to think about debates too, but I don't like the quick thinking on my feet ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back