Chitchat Any Confessions?

Silly confession:

I still occasionally check toilet seats after hearing that Black Widow spiders might live under them.

I check the toilet seat for snakes! .v. I used to live in a swamp, and snakes came out of the toilet. Not really possible elsewhere but still That was when I lived in north carolina tho. 

:0

Oh I did not know that...mmm maybe I should start checking too now 

>.>

And that's a spoiler you're referring to. You simply click on the icon that looks like an eye on the toolbar when you are writing a response. But if you're on mobile it will not show since the full toolbar is not open yet to mobile.

Well i think that's if they're left alone for a year or so.

So you only have to worry if you're using them in a train or bus station, park, car park or any other council operated public loo.

Confession – I’m Gay

So.... It took me a LONG time to come to this conclusion, as I kept telling myself that I'm normal, and everything alright when it isn't. You see, where I live, nobody is nice, not even me, and I don't like a lot of the people who live in my town. Men, women, any gender race occupation it doesn't matter. The Only people I found close to me is my family and my close friends. So I never felt attracted to anyone or anything. I'm not into adult or mature themes all that much and for the longest time I felt like it was normal not to like the human body. It was only recently did I realize that I'm just extremely picky when it comes to the human form. My heart seems to react the most to something I never expected to be attracted to- The same gender as me- Females. 

It could be because I'm 20, and that seems to be the age of gender confusion I guess... maybe I'm just going through a faze? who knows whats going on with my body, but I am attracted to beautiful women. Short Petite and adorable. The main thing that made me come to this conclusion is the Olympics this year. I don't like the Olympics, but it's on the T.V. so I end up watching it. Well I heard that one of them was really good, helped children, and was inspired by manga, Kohei, I rooted for him. My family pointed out that maybe I thought he was cute so my brain took it seriously and analyzed his body for traits that I thought were attractive. I hate muscle, it's ugly and reminds me of gore for some reason, and while I have no problems with his race, he wasn't attractive at all. I mean he was hairy sweaty and muscle-y. So I said no I don't find him attractive at all. 

But really the truth is, whether I'm a lesbian or not, and whether my family were to accept me or not. No one even near where I live is the same way. I couldn't ever be attracted to my friends, and I'm certainly not into incest or anything of that nature. Not to mention I'm sure that's illegal. I'm not sure whether to reach out and try to find someone, or stay where I am and see if I become straight or what. I know that I have had many dreams where I was romantically involved with a woman, but.... I'm just confused. It will take some time to get through this I suppose especially since everyone thinks I'm straight. 
As a bloke I am attracted to women and am flirting relentlessly with another member on the site but fairly late last year I went through a conflicted period where I started feeling physically attracted to a guy I worked with, as in 'shite can I find a decent excuse for coming back from soaking my head on a toilet break" distracted. Thankfully I managed to cool off after a bit though I no longer work there for unrelated reasons, in the end I came to the conclusion that I was actually attracted to both gender's, though like you said I'm pretty picky about it too.

I'm fairly sure my family wouldn't mind either way, they've let generally let me form my views after I turned 16.

Oh and I don't think incest is technically illegal in a countries that don't follow religious law, it's just a bad idea from a genetic point of view.

Okay....here goes...

(Also my apologies for not using the spoiler thingy - I'm on mobile)

Anyways...I suppose I'll start with an amusing confession.

I have an irrational fear of monkeys. No idea why. But they're freaky, man.

Confession 2:

I used to struggle with self harm and I'm almost 9 months clean and my family has no idea and the one time I cracked and talked to my parents (one of whom is a therapist) and they brushed it off. None of my friends have any idea that I have to deal with anxiety, RBD (Recurring Brief Depression), suicidal thoughts, and self hate. So I can't go to them. I can't sleep at night because I'm usually having a mental breakdown of some kind, and I can't tell anyone. 

I base my self worth on my intelligence, and so when I feel like someone is better than me, I feel physically sick. I have a genius IQ (professionally tested - I'm not just saying that) but I feel like no one recognizes me for it. I mean, obviously I can't just tell people that, but I feel like I'm seen as only averagely intelligent, and for whatever reason, it just kills me inside.

Sorry for the rant, but I honestly feel a little better now.

Erm, I don't think I have anything juicy enough to post here. 

Babyish confession:

Er.. I stole five dollars from my mom when I was like, six. I think she knew, but she just made me buy a chocolate bar with it. 

I actually just remembered this. 

Oh god I feel guilty now. 

Okay....here goes...

(Also my apologies for not using the spoiler thingy - I'm on mobile)

Anyways...I suppose I'll start with an amusing confession.

I have an irrational fear of monkeys. No idea why. But they're freaky, man.

I don't blame you for your fear! monkeys are downright evil, and I'm not just talking about japanese mythology, there intelligence and rituals make them little pains in the but.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • So apparently I'm hyper paranoid of offending anyone and being judged as a result of that. Being around people who do nothing but put you down long enough gets to you. Now that I'm away from all that I think I'm actually annoying my roommate with apologies. Which just makes me worry and apologize even more. I don't like this. ~_~
  • I really should be hunting for a job but I'm not. I've sat around and done nothing but watch this forum for that little notification pop-up, binge played a ton of Overwatch and Smash, and ate a lot of food I really shouldn't have for the last week. Everyone assumes I've been doing a lot of work when I've been getting by on dumb luck. Tomorrow's a new day, gotta change this.

I got into a huge fight with my boyfriend and suggested a break. I told him that it was so that we could get some physical space from each other. It's only partially true. In reality it's because I want to see if I'm happier without him, so if I am I can leave him and not be as hurt by it. It feels a bit fucked up to me what I'm doing. Worse still is part of me hopes I'm less happy without him, the other hopes I'm more happy without him so that I can start grade 12 on a new leaf and not have to worry about him anymore.

I still have deep hatred for americans ,,even tho war was 20 years ago whn I wasnt evn born ,and relations between balkans has  improved ,I can nevr fully forgive the west for NATO .my father was killed as a result of the  fighting in north sarajevo ( esp the siege of sarajevo that lasted 1425 days)  for  republika srpska ,,it fucked over my mum who dealt w/ depression and other issues for  a very long time ,which ended up w/ me being put in care .when I learnt abt the bosnian war and wot happend to som members of my family ( still affects us today) as  a result of the americans ,nato and bosniaks I knew I could nevr come to terms w/ thyr justification ,despite closure. it made me hate muslims ,americans the EU and nato ,but iv learnt how to deal w/ it ,,its jus if somone is ignorant or obnoxious toward the situation during the 90s I get pissed .iv becom a lot more open minded after ( ironically) living in the UK for awhile. ther is a part of me that I can nevr forgive for the problems we faced ( ther was a lot of fucked up shit im willing to tell to justify all this) but anyway ,,least I made the effort to learn yr language,have a good day

dear old schoolfriends,

i am the source of that dreadful smell you found in the hostel bathroom that one trip to spain. ever so sorry, won't happen again.

Let's play a game, can you find my confession In white text? Let's find out!

TEXT: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIatethemarzipanoffacakebeforeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let's play a game, can you find my confession In white text? Let's find out!

TEXT: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIatethemarzipanoffacakebeforeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

u fuckin monster

when i was 5 i stole my sister's blackberry mobile and she still doesn't know

i have no idea where it is now

Even though I've read more Novels then Manga, Mostly due to school I open EVERY book from the right side automatically. It causes so many problems when I'm reading a serious novel.

Well, I'm constantly judging everyone I see. I have a superiority complex, and an extremely tight requirements for someone to be a close friend to top it off. 

*takes a deep breath* Here comes the list....

• I have a pretty serious fear of needles, which is ironic because I am a Type 1 Diabetic, so I'm constantly using needles and stuff. The weird thing is that I do just fine of I'm giving myself an injection, but as soon as someone else does it, I have some serious physical reactions. Whenever I get a vaccine, or I get my blood drawn, I'll get tunnel vision, break into a cold sweat, and get really nauseous. I spend a long time like that, on the brink between passing out and throwing up. My mom thinks it might be linked to a sort of PTSD from being in the hospital when I was 7.
  • I hate math and science. Most of my teachers are totally surprised to hear this because I'm 14 (almost 15!) and just started AP Calculus, and I get over 100% in those classes. The truth is that I'm more of a language person, and want to peruse an English or Communications major. It ticks me off that people think it's wasted potential or something.
  • My dreams are extremely weird and random. This is probably caused by the amount of anime I watch. Some of my dreams have included fighting tooth fairies, eating someone's face, staring at balls of dog hair, and babysitting Hitler's 98 adopted children.
  • I'm allergic to the strangest things. Some people are allergic to tree nuts or penicillin, but not me. I'm allergic to really specific off the wall crap. Diet ranch (regular ranch is fine), roasted cashews (raw cashews are fine), and any type of sunscreen (even SPF lip balm will cause a rash).
  • My morals and philosophies align pretty much exactly with LaVeyan Satanism. For those of you that don't know, it's kind of a mix of Atheism, Objectivism, Social Darwinism, Existentialism, and a few other -isms. 
  • I don't get too attached to anyone. I've near had a boyfriend, and don't intend to until I'm at college. I'm not exactly avoiding romance, I'm just not looking for it right now. I've also never invited a friend to my house, and don't intend to. The way I see it, we're not going to stay in contact after high school, so there's really no point in getting close to anyone. I know that's not a normal way to make friends, but it seems like I've always had a weird schedule, and have always been separated from my age group, so I've adopted a more self-serving lifestyle. I won't even blink about tossing away my friends for an interesting class or a personal opportunity. Damn, I sound like a horrible person, don't I?

• I have a pretty serious fear of needles, which is ironic because I am a Type 1 Diabetic, so I'm constantly using needles and stuff. The weird thing is that I do just fine of I'm giving myself an injection, but as soon as someone else does it, I have some serious physical reactions. Whenever I get a vaccine, or I get my blood drawn, I'll get tunnel vision, break into a cold sweat, and get really nauseous. I spend a long time like that, on the brink between passing out and throwing up. My mom thinks it might be linked to a sort of PTSD from being in the hospital when I was 7.
  • I hate math and science. Most of my teachers are totally surprised to hear this because I'm 14 (almost 15!) and just started AP Calculus, and I get over 100% in those classes. The truth is that I'm more of a language person, and want to peruse an English or Communications major. It ticks me off that people think it's wasted potential or something.
  • My dreams are extremely weird and random. This is probably caused by the amount of anime I watch. Some of my dreams have included fighting tooth fairies, eating someone's face, staring at balls of dog hair, and babysitting Hitler's 98 adopted children.
  • I don't get too attached to anyone. I've near had a boyfriend, and don't intend to until I'm at college. I'm not exactly avoiding romance, I'm just not looking for it right now. I've also never invited a friend to my house, and don't intend to. The way I see it, we're not going to stay in contact after high school, so there's really no point in getting close to anyone. I know that's not a normal way to make friends, but it seems like I've always had a weird schedule, and have always been separated from my age group, so I've adopted a more self-serving lifestyle. I won't even blink about tossing away my friends for an interesting class or a personal opportunity. Damn, I sound like a horrible person, don't I?

Are you me? Seriously, a lot of this sounds like Young Ammy.

• I am also a type one diabetic. Been one since I was five. For a long time I had that same reaction to other people using needles on me. Had a really bad experience in the hospital once with an elderly nurse poking and prodding at me while trying to give me a flu shot. Could see her hands shaking from a mile away. Really gave me a serious fear of others trying to do that simply because I felt I couldn't trust them. I'm over that now but it stuck around for a while.
  • I also dislike math and science, vastly preferring language. I suppose that isn't too surprising to be a shared fact considering the type of forum this is. Still. Kinda crappy in that I'm working on an accounting degree now, heh. Profit over passion.
  • The only kind of dreams I have always fall into the category of "weird fever dream", despite being more or less healthy. Not entirely sure why. Was serving as a bodyguard for a colony of sentient gorillas in Nebraska on Monday morning for example. I've never been to or even really heard anything about Nebraska.
  • I was absolutely the same until the very end of high school. Never sought out friendship or romance and mostly kept to my own devices. Held my problems to myself and tried to encourage others but always kept them at a distance. It was just so much easier than getting really heavily emotionally invested. Had more than enough on my plate. Whenever an opportunity presented itself I kind of just cut ties and moved onto my next chance. In retrospect I regret doing things this way but yeah, I get it. Some really great people who I have a lot of respect for helped me to pull out of that mentality.

@Ammy Wow I have a twin!!! I was diagnosed when I was seven, but looking back, the signs were there years before then. By the time I was put in the hospital I couldn't keep down water, and I was so disoriented that I couldn't tell the nurse how old I was, even when I counted my fingers. I remember that they tried putting an IV in my right hand, but it didn't work so they tried the left, then the arm, then they went back to the hand. And their lancets were set to go WAY too deep. I had bruises on every finger. All they let me eat was ice cubes, but finally they let me have sugar free jello (which tasted terrible).

And I missed the ENTIRE state test for second grade, so I had to skip lunch and do the whole test in one day, even though it's meant to last three. Stupid pancreas!

Really nerdy confession - I've reread Berserk a total of 4 times and I am halfway through my 5th time.

Slightly less nerdy confession that is still pretty nerdy - I work out every day and one of my biggest motivators is to be like the main character of Berserk.

Kinda cool confession - I was bitten by a brown recluse once.... The bite mark went away in five days and nothing really happened...... My immune system is jacked as all hell

Serious confession (That may be a bit cringy to some) - I wanna be a master swordsman.... Because of Berserk... Nerd

@Viktoriya Ugh finger lancets are the worst. I started with that but ended up moving to arms. Much more manageable.

My food of choice for when I was in were ice cubes and sugar free jello as well. I was really, really sick when I was diagnosed so I was in there for quite a bit. Which stands to reason that I got tired of those two. At that time one of the other 'safe' things to eat were pickles. By the end I hate eaten so many that I started to get a really faint green tint to my skin. Bad times. Still like pickles though.

@TheBlackSwordsman

Key points to make note of in your confession:

1. You read a lot because of your interests
  2. You are motivated to live a healthy lifestyle
  3. You are very strong against poisons, venom, germs, etc.
  4. You have aspirations to master a traditional art

If Beserk has given you reason for all of that awesomeness, then you should never give it up, regardless of how "nerdy" it seems.

@TheBlackSwordsman Also don't ever get on a boat ever.

I've never watched or read Berserk, but I find that entire fiasco hilarious. Keep poking fun at another user with a Guts avatar about it.

@Ammy How do you do BG tests on your arms? Is it one of those monitors that check automatically?

I use an Omnipod, it's the only insulin pump on the market that's tubeless. It's a lot easier than injections, but their quality control stinks.

I wish they gave me pickles  :(

@Viktoriya Ah, nah. Nothing like that. Just a One Touch Ultra with a the lancet pen that was included. All manual. Have a Novolog Flexpen for food dosage and a straight up Lantus vial + syringes for my twenty-four hour insulin supplement. Would like to get the pump or at least switch over to all vials for the sake of organization but insurance is bizarre in what they will or will not cover at times. Meanwhile my sister, who recently came down with type one as well (genetics are a fun thing) is completely covered for everything with almost the same plan just because she's slightly younger than me. Don't really get it, but eh. Not gonna be picky.

@TheBlackSwordsman

Key points to make note of in your confession:

1. You read a lot because of your interests
  2. You are motivated to live a healthy lifestyle
  3. You are very strong against poisons, venom, germs, etc.
  4. You have aspirations to master a traditional art

If Beserk has given you reason for all of that awesomeness, then you should never give it up, regardless of how "nerdy" it seems.

Trust me friend I don't have any plans on quiting anytime soon considering it isn't finished yet. 

Some more confession-

I have pulled more muscles in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life

Doorways might soon be a problem for me (I'm 6'2 and only 16)

I had a streak where I was almost a cleptomaniac. 

Ive stolen more books than I have read. (I have learned from those mistakes)

I have a habit of saying Literally in a very ironic way now because it's funny. 

Ive slept on the floor because it was more comfortable than my bed at the time 

I drank a 12 oz. can of red bull and a 20 oz. can of monster together. It had no effect at all. 

The only experience ive ever had with alcohol was one that haunts me to this day. I drank shots of rum then chased it with pineapple juice mixed with vodka. I drank upwards of 25 shots in less than an hour. It was absolutely the most terrible thing I have done in my entire life and I almost died from it. I slept in the shower for 5 hours. That is why I gag at the thought of alcohol and cannot stay where I can smell it. 

Ive never been been in a real fight

Im an optimistic happy person but I love hard rock and other music associated with anger

i wanna be a good artist with drawing yet I cannot at all. 

I asked my GF to homecoming in front of about 60 people and it was great. I did that during my freshman year of high school. 

I almost broke my left elbow once but didn't go to the hospital and could not fully extend my arm for a month. 

I can can pop ever joint in my body. 

I like jackets. 

Ive literally cut myself for no better reason than to have some wicked scars (again have learned from these mistakes and do not do any of them anymore at all..... The scars look kinda cool though)

Long post lol also I'm heading to bed guys ;)  luv u all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back