• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Any active rp buddies?

XxFullMetalMexX

What I’m willing to give you
  1. Fast replies! (I'll make sure to tell you if I'll be unable to reply!)
  2. Replies that match your post length.
  3. ok-ish grammar
  4. A long term partner, and friend!
  5. I rp in 1st or 3rd person POV
  6. Double up on characters so our characters can have romantic interests and all types of interactions
  7. Ideas for plots!
  8. A friend outside of the rp!
  9. I will be the dominate character if you'd like for your ship/romantic interest.
What I want in return
  • Fast replies!!! (I am understanding if you're busy! But please don't leave me hangin' for hours!)
  • Details
  • a long term partner.
  • Details, no bland simple replies!
  • good spelling, I don't care much about grammar!
  • Dominate romantic interest for my character!

EXTRA DEETS

I roleplay on google hangouts, or email only!!! I prefer hangouts because it works well with little wifi and at my school wifi is trash, and I can reply much faster on there!

I prefer if you're at least 17 years old!

I never mind if you wanna be OC's, I however prefer to be a canon character as my main character.

I love all types of plots!!! Never hesitate to tell me your ideas!

I only have a few no-no's which are;

-scat
-furries
-underage
-excessive depressive stuff (I don't mind dark plots, but please don't make it you characters soul attribute)
-incest
other than that, I'm certain I won't mind!!!! :D I am 100% fine with any type of relationship lgbt+ wise!
please PM if you're interested, or if you're like me and have barely a clue on how to work this website just email me at:

dankmemev6@gmail.com

I look forward to finding a good buddy or two!!!!!

UH, i'm sorry, but seeing your nickname-- would you be interested in FMA rp?
i mean, we can play canon characters, but we don't have to-- also, don't feel pressured, or anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back