• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anthro/Monster Academy (Closed!)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra
Hi there! This is gonna be hella simple, mostly because I'm not sure of the interest in this.

Unless I can get five other people to join, I don't think this will be a success.

So basically, I'm thinking of having a group role play with an anthro and monster oc academy! Each person would have to control two characters- a boy and a girl, to make it even.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and we can go from there with rules and such.

The one main thing is that everyone would have to post once a day at the very least!

Ember sits and stares at her phone waiting for the thread to be posted. Excitement bubbling over.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Katsuya If you're using imagefloat, then you have to use a link as far as I know. If the picture is on your computer and you don't know where it's from, then use google images to find the picture. When you find the picture, find the resolution you want, then click on 'view image' to get a direct link to the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back