• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anthrian Experiment (OOC)

On the bright side, things seem to be getting better-ish? I'm hoping at least. I can see about being on more and finally getting that starter up that I've been working on for so long.

Psst-

Everyone that's still interested in this RP, comment below so I can tag you in the main RP. I'm about done with the starter, I just need that-

Didn't expect this RP to actually get off the ground with how long it's been and with the recent troubles you mentioned, but I'm glad to see that it wasn't just abandoned without any mentioning of it.

Anyways though to answer the question and maybe get the ball rolling for anyone else that still watches this thread, yea I'd still be interested.

Nah, I wasn't going to abandond this. I've been wanting to do this RP for almost a whole year. And every site that I'd post this on, no one would join. But I was really happy to see so many people joining it on here. Because of that, there's no way I'd just discontinue this. Even with all the hardships as of lately.

But that's good to hear that you're still interested in this. I'll tag you in the starter once I post it. We just gotta wait to see if anyone else is still interested, given how long it's been for it to get up off the ground. I apologize for that too.

I am here. But I am busy. Schoolwork has picked up. I hope to be on more often soon.

Well it won't have the nice coding the starter post has, but my first post should be up later today. Does it matter if it's a reply to the starter or would it be more preferable one of the other experimentments reply to Teles?

Well it won't have the nice coding the starter post has, but my first post should be up later today. Does it matter if it's a reply to the starter or would it be more preferable one of the other experimentments reply to Teles?

It's not all that nice, but I'm glad you like it King. It doesn't really matter. Whichever you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back