• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anthrian Experiment (OOC)

This seems interesting. I'll join in. I won't be able to get a character up till the end of the weekend.

Little heads up Wolf, I'm going to be changing Caelia's name and gender to a male. I feel as though that would work best for this as well as feeling as though there's a ton of female characters I already have under my belt for the RP. Her, Tulyp, Rue, Crisis, to name a few.

But that's just me. I wanted to know what you (and anyone else that might join, which I hope more do) think on the matter before doing anything.

Also, I'll be working on a couple characters shortly. I plan to do an animal and a white coat that wants to help

Alright. I'll work on finishing Teles' sheet and post it then start work on the other characters. I gotta figure out a new name for Caelia though. I'm struggling with one.

Why do I have a strange feeling a lot of the whitecoats are going to start with C-themed names with that? XD

I personally like the name Cutler and Cordax as well as possible names. Viles too.

Those sound good. Also, I'm planning on naming my white coat Darrel or Zander, so I won't be going with the C theme. XD

The C-theme has been ruined. XD

I think I'll stick with Cordax. I like it better out of the names. Personally, I like Zander over Darrel, but that's your choice in the end.

Would've had him up sooner, but I got a little caught up on the personality. Anywho, Tier is done and I can rest.

Yeah, I'm gotta get a little sleep. Also, just a quick suggestion. Copy the link to the main page and place it in an interest check. It might get some more attention there.

Yeah, I'm gotta get a little sleep. Also, just a quick suggestion. Copy the link to the main page and place it in an interest check. It might get some more attention there.

Alright, good night Wolf. That's true and a good idea. I'd like at least a few more people to join us before we start the RP. Adding onto that, the RP will began with before the escape leading to it and what happens after on the island.

Heyo Pika.

I mean, Irish doesn't have to join if they don't want to, but it would be super cool if they did. No pressure though.

I also really love how everyone is towering giants over Teles and Tulyp. Teles is 4'2 and Tulyp is 4'6 since they're still kids and growing. And everyone else is like close to six or seven. Poor kids. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back