• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another Super Robot Wars RP

ReptilianDude

Reptile Enjoyer
Roleplay Type(s)
basically a re-try of Super Robot Wars: RN, which I unknowingly left to rot after forgetting RPnation existed.

This time, the RP takes place in a more apocalyptic setting, as when the Dimensional Quakes happened, the various other universes merged with a Earth ruled by Corporations, and where their mechs were basically just knock-off AC’s. Due to Mobile Suits, Knightmare Frames and other Mecha’s were absolutely superior, these Corporations were beginning to die out as the characters (examples: Simon and Banagher Links) were trying to uphold Justice, as the obvious wars made them see this world as in need of saving.

However, the Corporations weren’t giving up yet, as out of the blue, Raven’s Nest and Line Ark began also fighting against the heroes, supporting the cause of these Corporations, who then formed a Alliance with the other two as they produced the 01A-GUANLONG, a Mech built with AC blueprints and other, various stolen technology, as it’s purpose was to basically be able to be a effective counter against any type of mecha. Now, in the current day, the Corporations and their Allies have formed a group that is formed of various pilots they either taken in, or kidnapped. Now, they were given the current mission to annihilate any resistance that can outshine the work of their immoral mercenary duties.
01A-Guanlong

In short, it’s basically your average Super Robot Wars, but the main character (or main characters in this case) is a villain/are villains
Rules:

1. The Site Rules. Self explanatory.
2. No extremely OP weaponry or mechas. This includes Gurren Lagan’s Tengen Toppa and Super Tengen Toppa mechs.
3. Your Mechas CAN have OP weaponry, such as like an incredibly powerful energy source, but don’t go too “god mode” with it. It’s good to get hit every now and then.
3. Any literacy is okay! I’m more of a short response guy myself
4. I prefer users of about 13 to 16 years of age, since I’m a minor.
5. You can use both Canon or OC characters, and you can also be on any side you wish. There’s no need to submit a sheet, basically in your first message, you can send the image of your mecha, and even a optional image of your character’s appearance
6. Have fun!

This is the 000-LX Jophiel, as custom Mecha that Lume built as it was the first of lineage as it may be old, But it can still kick butt

96792ba016a4b3a20fe486fbf2e11b4a.jpg

And it's pilot is Lume ( true name is Lucifer) the owner of Delta Enterprise a shady buisness that has a cover for selling mechs and Has a sttronghold over transporting goods.

98b641dccdd4a1fd75aa9d2d39b9509d.jpg

(Pls note that art does not belong to me)

2. No extremely OP weaponry or mechas. This includes Gurren Lagan’s Tengen Toppa and Super Tengen Toppa mechs.

So much fer that. In most installments everyone else just adapts.

Doesn't matter for me, since I'm not planning to go there. The mecha I'm thinking of whipping out for this RP are-

4. I prefer users of about 13 to 16 years of age, since I’m a minor.

It will be quite difficult to find someone of that range who's an avid mecha fan and knows the ins and outs of SRW and its stuff, but if that is what you wish for, I'll respect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back