• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Another Story...

LegoLad659 said:
.......................Maybe.
SHHHHHH.

Amerikia1126 said:
This is a joke now, isn't it?
YES IT'S A THING NOW.

6860884.jpg

MWAHAHAHAHA!

xENVbSR.png

--

u9o96Ps.png

--

mBMpBkT.png

--

Uim9Ika.png

Meh, mostly procrastination.

this is why i shouldnt go on the internet when im supposed to be doing stuff because stuff like this almost happenes but then i stop and stalk a person and then i stalk a picture and then suddenly three hours go by and the only thing ive done is open a ton of fanart. then i buy a game for the heck of it and spend another hour actually doing homework and oh gods why am i rambling? hungry. bored. dreading the week. bring ooon monady!

Amerikia1126 said:
xENVbSR.png

--

u9o96Ps.png

--

mBMpBkT.png

--

Uim9Ika.png

this is why i shouldnt go on the internet when im supposed to be doing stuff because stuff like this almost happenes but then i stop and stalk a person and then i stalk a picture and then suddenly three hours go by and the only thing ive done is open a ton of fanart. then i buy a game for the heck of it and spend another hour actually doing homework and oh gods why am i rambling? hungry. bored. dreading the week. bring ooon monady!

Why do I find it funny that I'm involved in some way in everything in that feed? xD

Amerikia1126 said:
xENVbSR.png

--

u9o96Ps.png

--

mBMpBkT.png

--

Uim9Ika.png

Two things.

1. Heheh... 420...

2. I'm being stalked again. Scarred 4 life ;_;

I love how most things in this thread are about procrastination, and hardly anything is about the actual rp...

Yep, we are all crazy. If anyone takes offense by that I will be disappointed...

amybri18 said:
I love how most things in this thread are about procrastination, and hardly anything is about the actual rp...
Yep, we are all crazy. If anyone takes offense by that I will be disappointed...
b62c0e0ed199ecf291b1c7571a4c78.jpg
YES! AHAHAHAHA!!

..Me?

.."Crazy"?

...I have no idea what you're talking about...

*hides bloodstained pocket knife*

Last edited by a moderator:
amybri18 said:
Welcome to the official 'Another Story' ooc!

We have:

*Insanity

*Procrastinaaaaaaation~

*Pastaaaaaaa~

*Pancaaaaaaakes~

And

*A pocket universe

Amerikia1126 said:
Welcome to the official 'Another Story' ooc!
We have:

*Insanity

*Procrastinaaaaaaation~

*Pastaaaaaaa~

*Pancaaaaaaakes~

And

*A pocket universe
xD I just can't even...

Greetings, fellow participants of this RP!

We have left the pocket universe to warn you about Amerikia. She is dangerous, and we have proof.

Using the newest technology, we were able to discover something... Frightening.

This is a screenshot of her profile page.

screenshot_2016-03-15-16-32-40.png

...Nothing out of the ordinary?

Well, don't be fooled, my friend...

Let's zoom in on this picture.

img_20160315_165314.jpg

...Noticed it yet?

Let's zoom in some more...

img_20160315_164948.jpg

...Can you see it now?

...No? Well, no problem. Let's take a closer look...

img_20160315_165332.jpg

...initiate program ICT-1720...

img_20160315_165041.jpg

...Increasing picture size and quality...

1458057115933.png

That's right.

We found Waldo.

You have been warned.

-Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Skyerule

Skye R.

I blame my bored brain for this.

Skychild said:

Greetings, fellow participants of this RP!

We have left the pocket universe to warn you about Amerikia. She is dangerous, and we have proof.

Using the newest technology, we were able to discover something... Frightening.

This is a screenshot of her profile page.

screenshot_2016-03-15-16-32-40.png

...Nothing out of the ordinary?

Well, don't be fooled, my friend...

Let's zoom in on this picture.

img_20160315_165314.jpg

...Noticed it yet?

Let's zoom in some more...

img_20160315_164948.jpg

...Can you see it now?

...No? Well, no problem. Let's take a closer look...

img_20160315_165332.jpg

...initiate program ICT-1720...

img_20160315_165041.jpg

...Increasing picture size and quality...

1458057115933.png

That's right.

We found Waldo.

You have been warned.

-Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Skyerule

Skye R.

I blame my bored brain for this.

*a flier blows through an unnatural wind and smacks into your face*

*you notice it appears to be slightly singed as you faintly hear noises outside your door*

Public Service Announcement

WARNING: The entity known as 'Skychild', 'Skye', and 'Sky', among other names is DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. Listed below are reasons why.

1. They are extending their life via unnatural means.

2. They have cloned themselves on at least five occasions.

3. They are participating in an illegal trade deal with the Amerikian Government.

4. They are spreading nuclear fallout to other countries via trade and immigration.

5. They are addicted to drugs and narcotics.

6. They are blind to the treacherous acts they are commiting.

If you see them, your immediate action should be to kill them in order to temporarily incompacitate them. Your next order of business should be to contact the Amerikian Federal Government via the NuTech phone line: 119. Afterwards, sit tight, and make sure to keep any and all light sources in the house focused on them at full brightness. Good luck, and thank you for helping the Amerikian Government capture this dangerous criminal.

ANY PERSONS FOUND HARBORING THIS CRIMINAL WILL BE FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON AND WILL DIE SLOW, PAINFUL DEATHS.

Welp, that's one way to explain it.

Amerikia1126 said:
*a flier blows through an unnatural wind and smacks into your face*
*you notice it appears to be slightly singed as you faintly hear noises outside your door*

Public Service Announcement

WARNING: The entity known as 'Skychild', 'Skye', and 'Sky', among other names is DANGEROUS and SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED. Listed below are reasons why.

1. They are extending their life via unnatural means.

2. They have cloned themselves on at least five occasions.

3. They are participating in an illegal trade deal with the Amerikian Government.

4. They are spreading nuclear fallout to other countries via trade and immigration.

5. They are addicted to drugs and narcotics.

6. They are blind to the treacherous acts they are commiting.

If you see them, your immediate action should be to kill them in order to temporarily incompacitate them. Your next order of business should be to contact the Amerikian Federal Government via the NuTech phone line: 119. Afterwards, sit tight, and make sure to keep any and all light sources in the house focused on them at full brightness. Good luck, and thank you for helping the Amerikian Government capture this dangerous criminal.

ANY PERSONS FOUND HARBORING THIS CRIMINAL WILL BE FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON AND WILL DIE SLOW, PAINFUL DEATHS.

Welp, that's one way to explain it.

Well, that escalated quickly. >_<

1341947324434586_animate.gif

Amerikia1126 said:
We all know there's only one hero! (Hint, it's me.)
Whaddya talkin' about, everyone knows you're just the idiot that probably started all of this in the first place! If anyone's the hero, it's that skeleton guy over there.

yo.

LegoLad659 said:
Whaddya talkin' about, everyone knows you're just the idiot that probably started all of this in the first place! If anyone's the hero, it's that skeleton guy over there.

yo.
Him!? He doesnt do anything unless you kill everyone first!

(Disclaimer, just barely at the Muffet battle. Or as I like to call her, spider bake sale lady.)

*grumble grumble* Haven't even robbed that McDonalds yet.

Amerikia1126 said:
Him!? He doesnt do anything unless you kill everyone first!
(Disclaimer, just barely at the Muffet battle. Or as I like to call her, spider bake sale lady.)

*grumble grumble* Haven't even robbed that McDonalds yet.
hey now, just because i'm the last thing between you and the destruction of the universe doesn't mean i don't do anything. i just don't do anything MOST of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back