• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ Another season, another roleplay search ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

mochaSwirl

I want to be the morning coffee…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, how’s it going ?
you can call me Daisy! I’m thirty-one (she/her) and have been writing for far too long, likely up to eighteen years or so. I like long romantic walks through the skincare aisle, drinking copious amounts of caffeine and watching my favorite hallmark movies for an upteenth time. I love love, character building and world building as well. I also enjoy having a large cast, so I’d love to see us double or even triple/quadruple.

For my partners… I would love for them to be 18+, due to my own age it would make me feel uncomfy to write with minors. I would also like for you to use third person, pov as well just so we are writing in the same tense!

Ghost friendly although I would like to see communication remain open!

I would prefer to write in a pm rather than a thread!

Fandoms:
🌙 Harry Potter — golden era, preferably. would love to write opposite George or Oliver wood, will write as anyone but Severus Snape or Tom Riddle/Voldermort !! - craving
⭐️ A Court of Thorns and Roses — i love acotar! I’d like to revisit Pytheria either in an AU during ACOTAR/ACOWAR or post canon events. I’d like to write opposite Cassian and I’d like to write as any male canon character.
🌙 Twilight — nostalgia gets me every time. would love to write opposite Emmett or Jacob, can write as any canon character but would rather not one of the volturi
⭐️ Degrassi: Next Generation — season 9-14 preferably! would have characters to go opposite the likes of Declan, Drew, Cam, Sav or Dallas! very flexible with characters.
🌙 Winx Club: Fate, Next Saga — low muse. would love to write AS sky, opposite Riven.
⭐️ Gossip Girl — ocs! Maybe write opposite Nate and write as Chuck Bass
🌙 Magnolia Parks universe
⭐️ House of Night
🌙 Pretty Little Liars — haven’t watched the new spin-off series or when they return back to Rosewood.

Original settings:
⭐️ Disney retellings — come to me with your favorite Disney tale and let’s come up with something magical!
🌙 Plot based off of the Unhoneymooners — fake dating! tropical destinations! really craving this idea !!
⭐️ Plot based off of The Selection series — modern day, mideival or post acolyptic.
🌙 Cast members in Disney World finding their happily ever after — craving! CRAVING! let me live my modern day Disney princess fantasy and I’ll give you the world. (Dreamland Billionaires? Hallmark Royal Summer)
⭐️ Magical academia — would rather a lighter or preestablished magic system
🌙 Second chance romance — always a favorite of mine
⭐️ Single dad/dance teacher
🌙 Friends to lovers
⭐️ Enemies to lovers
🌙 Small town romance
⭐️ Mafia romance
🌙 Forbidden romance
⭐️ Grumpy / sunshine
🌙 Slice of Life
⭐️ Hallmark-esque stories
🌙 Fated mates
⭐️ Legal stories

I look forward to hearing back from you!

I have some characters and prompt ideas that are really giving me muse right now!

would also be game for something that feels like magnolia parks’ world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back