• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Another partner search~★

fleshandhoney

Humble egg
Hi everyone! I hope my post finds you all well! I'm 23, F, and able to post multiple times per week. I work a full-time job so my schedule does fluctuate. I don't expect my partners to be every day posters but I do appreciate hearing back at least once a week if possible! Any pairings are fine. I'm happy to have poly pairings or love triangles as well! Whatever has our story flowing~ I just want to have a partner who enjoys plotting with me and gushing over our characters! I am also only looking for ocxcanon. I'm happy to double!

The predominant fandoms I'm looking for are:
★Kibetsu no Yaiba
★Hunter x Hunter
★Naruto
★Please note I'm happy to discuss other fandoms if there's something you were interested in. These are just the ones I'd really like to plot with.

If any of this interests you please fell free to reach out. I'm excited to hear back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back