• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Partner Search

Best friend x best friend? Though I have something particular in mind. I'm a new account so I can't start a pm. Can you just send a dot or something so I can tell you?

I'm actually interested in a bunch of these. You should PM me! I really like an fxf pairing of human/mermaid, something with the deadly sins, master and slave, and more!

so i'd be totally down to do one of the vampire x human or vampire x newly turned vampire, if youre ok w/ me playing the girl in a mxf?

I love the idea of four teens getting stuck on an island! That’d be interesting to play out :3

Unplanned pregnancy or Bad Boy X Good Girl... I have characters set up for both pairings! I'd love to work something out with you!

Hi! Would you be interested in a medical RP like patient x patient or doctor x patient?

It sounds interesting actually. But what kind of doctor/patient would you be referring to? Like a mental health, physical health, etc.

But if you wanna pm me, we can talk more about it.

• Bad boy x Good Girl*
This is good with a creative plot!

• Rich girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
Same

• Enemies with Benefits***
OMG this could be so funny

Roommates
Needs good plot

• One sided crush***
Aw this could be so cute omg

• Human x Werewolf***
I could do a kind of Twilight thing...I'm lame i'm sorry

• Werewolf alpha x Werewolf pack member.
SAME as above

• God/Goddess x Human
This could be lots of fun

• Fire/lava x Water/ice***
OOoooh fun

MESSAGE ME! I'm willing to do more than one rp with you, I love these pairings. AcerbicQueen AcerbicQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back