• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Partner Search

I would love to work off the idea of "An angel ends up falling into the hands of a demon without even realizing it."

(I never really know how to start these)

So lately, my inbox has been feeling a bit dry and I've been craving a few more interesting role plays before my schedule becomes chaotic all over again. The kind of roleplays you like to go back and read all over again simply because the plot is so interesting and I'm hoping to find that with this thread.

What you can expect from me:

• I can write anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs. But I am pretty flexible so more often than not, I'll probably write as much as you do.
  • I'm willing to play either gender. By now I've played both roles so much, I don't mind either one. I'm also more than willing to double.
  • For limits/dislikes, I have none. I'd like to say I'm a pretty open person when it comes to violence, gore, etc. Anything really, I actually prefer it. The world isn't always perfect. So dark themes are definitely welcomed.
  • I'm looking for RPs/partners that are long term, not just a week and then it suddenly dies.
  • Currently, I'm only looking for MxF but if you have a good plot I could be convinced to do MxM or FxF.
  • I like romance in my RPs, but please don't force it. This is definitely a pet peeve of mine.
  • I do like to make friends, so OOC chat is very welcomed.
What I expect from you:
  • Quality over quantity. I don't mind shorter posts as long as it keeps the story moving and gives me something to reply to.
  • Have few limits. I don't have any, so this is just a preference. If you do have any limits, let me know before we start so I don't make you uncomfortable or anything.
  • Plot with me! It helps me come up with ideas if I have someone to talk with.
  • Reply once or twice a week. I understand life gets busy and I don't like to put a time limit, but it gets quite boring waiting for a reply that doesn't come until a month later.
  • Be honest with me. You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me the RP just isn't working out or if you wanna start a new one.
(***=What I'm craving)
(Bold= What role I prefer)

Realistic Pairings:
  1. Master x Slave***
  2. Slave x Slave***
  3. Bad boy x Good Girl*
  4. Bad girl x Good boy
  5. Stalker x Innocent*
  6. Rich girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
  7. City boy/girl x Country girl/boy
  8. Kidnapper x Kidnapped*
  9. Psychopath x Regular
  10. Arranged marriage**
  11. Unplanned pregnancy***
  12. Best friend x Best friend
  13. Best friend x Best friend's sibling***
  14. Affair***
  15. Person in a relationship x single***
  16. Enemies with Benefits***
  17. Roommates*
  18. Stepsibling x Stepsibling
  19. Cop x Criminal***
  20. Cop's daughter/son x Delinquent***
  21. Drug addict x Sober
  22. One sided crush***
  23. Love/hate relationship**
  24. Gang member x Rival gang member***
  25. Gang member x Innocent
  26. Anything x Anything***
Fantasy:
  1. Angel x Demon***
  2. Demon x Human**
  3. Angel x Human**
  4. Human x Vampire***
  5. Newly turned Vampire x Vampire**
  6. Vampire x Werewolf
  7. Werewolf alpha x Werewolf pack member.
  8. God/Goddess x Human
  9. Ghost x human
  10. Goddess/God x Devil
  11. Nightmare x Dream***
  12. Siren x Human***
  13. Mermaid x Human**
  14. Human x Neko*
  15. Something with the Seven Deadly Sins*
  16. Dystopian future
  17. Survivor x Survivor
  18. Enemies***
  19. Fire/lava x Water/ice***
  20. Lab experiment x Human*
  21. Supernatural x Supernatural
  22. Supernatural x Human**
  23. Anything x Anything***
Random ideas:
  • 4 Teens on vacation get stuck on an unknown island.***
  • Two teens aboard the Titanic. Could take place before the ship sunk of after when they've survived and we can play out how their lives are after.
  • Two/four people stuck together together to look for cure/information/etc.
  • A mistake one-night stand leads to an unplanned pregnancy.**
  • Two people wake up with absolutely no memory of what happened in the last 24 hours which leads to conflict of what happened/what they did the day before***
  • An angel ends up falling into the hands of a demon without even realizing it.***
Themes:
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Dark themes
  • Action
  • Romance
  • Realistic
  • Futuristic
  • Anything

Pm me if you're interested. :)

Hey so a few things caught my interest! If you're still looking I have a few ideas if you're up for it. First of all, I love how organized you are and this is super helpful! Secondly, I can roleplay either on here or on discord so if you have a discord account let me know! Also, I have work in like 2 hours and I get out in 8 hours from there. That's my normal shift but I'm happy to reply any time I can.

1. I actually have a friend of mine and we are looking to rp with people with a werewolf plot. It's similar to the cops/rangers theme. I dont know if you're a fan of Windigos but it's basically a plot where there are werewolves vs. windigos and the windigos have been attacking the Station. They are rangers in a werewolf pack. I noticed you would like to do a werewolf member as part of your list and that's what caught my attention mainly for this idea. I don't know if you're okay with group rps, I know you're looking for another partner based on the title. But this is just an option! And if you're up for it let me know! (That was a basic/brief description).
2. Okay so I would still personally love to rp with you regardless, you seem like a fun person! I should let you know ahead of time, I'm married, I can't do romance rps anymore (Besides the ones my husband are okay with). -That sounded less creepy in my head Im sorry- :D
I would love to do a Werewolf alpha vs member and I can take the alpha role but I'm the best at male roles! I prefer modern realistic times rather than the past/medieval. I have a rough idea we could go off of: maybe your member character is still in school, highschool/college. They could be already a werewolf, or maybe my alpha character bit your character and turned them to a werewolf to join his pack. Or whatever you want!

Let me know what you think!

Hello there, im interested in doing one of these pairings if your still open.
-Master x Slave
-stepsibling x stepsibling
-Angel x Demon
-Anything x Anything x2(I have an idea for a realistic plot and fantasy plot)

Hello there, im interested in doing one of these pairings if your still open.
-Master x Slave
-stepsibling x stepsibling
-Angel x Demon
-Anything x Anything x2(I have an idea for a realistic plot and fantasy plot)

Pm me and we can talk more. :)

Hey so a few things caught my interest! If you're still looking I have a few ideas if you're up for it. First of all, I love how organized you are and this is super helpful! Secondly, I can roleplay either on here or on discord so if you have a discord account let me know! Also, I have work in like 2 hours and I get out in 8 hours from there. That's my normal shift but I'm happy to reply any time I can.

1. I actually have a friend of mine and we are looking to rp with people with a werewolf plot. It's similar to the cops/rangers theme. I dont know if you're a fan of Windigos but it's basically a plot where there are werewolves vs. windigos and the windigos have been attacking the Station. They are rangers in a werewolf pack. I noticed you would like to do a werewolf member as part of your list and that's what caught my attention mainly for this idea. I don't know if you're okay with group rps, I know you're looking for another partner based on the title. But this is just an option! And if you're up for it let me know! (That was a basic/brief description).
2. Okay so I would still personally love to rp with you regardless, you seem like a fun person! I should let you know ahead of time, I'm married, I can't do romance rps anymore (Besides the ones my husband are okay with). -That sounded less creepy in my head Im sorry- :D
I would love to do a Werewolf alpha vs member and I can take the alpha role but I'm the best at male roles! I prefer modern realistic times rather than the past/medieval. I have a rough idea we could go off of: maybe your member character is still in school, highschool/college. They could be already a werewolf, or maybe my alpha character bit your character and turned them to a werewolf to join his pack. Or whatever you want!

Let me know what you think!
Soooo I'm gonna assume you're not interested? If you're not I'd like to know then I can delete this post <3 if you are let me know anyway. Thanks!

Soooo I'm gonna assume you're not interested? If you're not I'd like to know then I can delete this post 3 if you are let me know anyway. Thanks!

Omg, I'm so sorry. I actually read your post before I left to go out with some friends and I think I liked your post too, but I never got to reply. Lol, I'm sorry about that.

I'm interested, you can PM me if you're still up for it.

Omg, I'm so sorry. I actually read your post before I left to go out with some friends and I think I liked your post too, but I never got to reply. Lol, I'm sorry about that.

I'm interested, you can PM me if you're still up for it.
Pfft oh okay it's fine! It just looked that way since you replied to others and I can see that? So i was like uuuhhh XD Yeah you liked it, it's okay dont worry! I'm at work right now so I'll poke you in a bit ^^ (still kinda new to this website so im not sure how to really send a PM unless I post a thing on someone's page)

Pfft oh okay it's fine! It just looked that way since you replied to others and I can see that? So i was like uuuhhh XD Yeah you liked it, it's okay dont worry! I'm at work right now so I'll poke you in a bit ^^ (still kinda new to this website so im not sure how to really send a PM unless I post a thing on someone's page)

Haha, yeah sorry about that. I thought I replied to you already, but I guess I must have forgotten. And that's fine, I'll send you a PM. :) Welcome to the website by the way.

Haha, yeah sorry about that. I thought I replied to you already, but I guess I must have forgotten. And that's fine, I'll send you a PM. :) Welcome to the website by the way.
Aww thanks :D I'm loving it so far. I'll be sure to reply when I get the chance! I have.....2.5 hours left? Yup. Then I'm home <3

Hi!

I would be very interested in a RP with you!

I would send you a PM, but I can't yet, so if you could send me one? Would be great!

Thanks!

Hey! I'd be very interested in RPing with you! I'd like to do Kidnapper x Kidnapped with you. Would you be interested in perhaps mixing it with Angel x Demon or Vampire x Human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back