• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Another Partner Search! (Always open) (beware, long and may or may not be slightly tense.)

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
Hello! I'm Shkye, I'm 16 and I've been roleplaying since I was 9 or 10 ^^, So I have plenty of experience. Here's what you can expect from me (Please read this carefully as many of the points are important to help you decide whether or not you want to roleplay with me and can help you not to waste your time):

> I am available every single day, and my timezone is the UK if you want to see how far ahead or behind my time you are.
> I will respond every day, unless I am busy for some reason or another. If I do not respond to you within 1 hour, assume that I am busy. (Yes, that's how available I am)
> I do like to include dark themes in my roleplays, so that means things like Abuse, Drugs, Alcohol, Murder, etc. However, I am sensitive to the fact that there is a chance some of the darker themes may be offensive or upsetting to some people, and so I will try my best to always ask before I include something of this nature to avoid upsetting you ^^
> I don't like to set limits for myself, although as a general rule I do like to have at least one paragraph (five or six lines): The quality and detail of my responses depends entirely on the quality, length, and detail of your responses. If you don't give me much to work with, you can't expect a novel back.
> I will explain things to you as clearly as I possibly can. If there is something about the roleplays you don't understand, Feel free to ask. I'd rather spend ten minutes explaining it than leave you not knowing something that could be important.
> I'm not really one for casual chat outside of the roleplay. I will have an OOC chat, but that will mostly be for explaining and planning events as the roleplay goes on. I am not opposed to chatting every now and again, but I won't really be wanting to chat all the time about unrelated things. Don't take it personally, I just don't really enjoy casual chat all that much ^^ It's nothing you did, so don't worry ^^
> I use the RPN PM's to roleplay with. I do have kik, however recently I've actually found that RPN is much easier and pleasant to work with ^^ Plus, I like keeping all of my roleplays together and organised. It's like my own little digital filing cabinet ^^
> I take my roleplays very seriously.
> I roleplay ONLY as male characters. Do not ask me to roleplay a female for you, because the answer will always be no. You are welcome to ask me why that is the case, I will gladly tell you, but just know before you decide to message me that I won't sway this for any reason, no matter what.
> I have a strong preference to MxM roleplays. I am not at all opposed to roleplaying MxF's and I'm more than willing to do them if you'd prefer it. For obvious reasons, I will not do a FxF roleplay.
> I will never, EVER abandon a roleplay, or disappear without giving you notice.
> If I get bored of a roleplay, or I think it isn't working, I will tell you honestly. That doesn't mean our roleplay has to end forever, it just means we need to work together to make it more enjoyable ^^
> Make no mistake: I intend to have a roleplay partner for a LONG TIME.

I have some expectations for my roleplay partners. Some of these may seem like they are extreme, but After several frustrating experiences I feel like I need to make myself crystal clear. Please, If you don't meet at least most of these, especially the ones written in bold, please don't message me. I apologize if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm just so fed up that I feel like I have to be this stern. ^^ If some of this is intimidating, I apologize ^^:

> If you aren't able to respond at least once every few hours, Don't message me. I understand people get busy, and if you are busy, I absolutely will never hold that against you. We all have lives. But, If you aren't able to respond for whatever reason, I'd at least like just a quick message telling me you'll be gone for a bit. That's it. You don't have to explain, you don't have to apologize, I just want notice. But, If you disappear on me for more than a week without giving me an explanation, or at least telling me that you're busy, I won't be happy at all. ^^
> Adding to the above point: If your daily schedule is such that you aren't available at least twice every day to respond, then don't message me.
> If you don't like ANY form of gore or dark themes, and happy perfect worlds is more your style, Don't message me. It won't last very long if we try. ^^
> I prefer to roleplay with people around my age range, but that isn't set in stone.
> If you can't make the long term commitment, don't contact me. It's not nice to waste people's time with something that will last a month and then just die. ^^
> I expect our roleplays to be a team effort! I would love for us to build up ideas together and work together to make the roleplay enjoyable ^^
> If you get bored of our roleplay, do not disappear without telling me, because that is the one thing that will drive me insane. If you get bored, tell me ^^ I have no problem with us ending a roleplay, but I cannot stand it when someone just vanishes and doesn't say a word. Don't do it.
> Please, be respectful in OOC chat. I would never be rude to you, so please please please don't be rude to me. If you get frustrated or mad, tell me, but there's no need for rudeness. Afford me the same respect I give you ^^

I know, I know. I may sound like I'm making lots of demands, but I want to ensure that the both of us do not waste our time with something that could end up being short lived, you know what I mean? And after several irritating and frustrating experiences, I want to make sure that I'm not getting my hopes up just to be disappointed, and that's the same for you ^^

SO! Now that all the tense stuff is out of the way, here are some of my ideas!!! ^^
I am more than happy to accept your own ideas, and I'm also open minded to you presenting your ideas based on the ideas I have here ^^ In fact, I encourage it!

Fantasy:
> Vampire X Human Slave <--- I actually have a very detailed scene already written for this in a separate thread. Here it is if you want to know more, but beware, it's also quite the read. --->
Fantasy - Vampire Roleplay (Detailed. One on One)
> Demon X Demon Hunter
> Demon X Human
> An Adventurer making his way to find a legendary artifact, and the lost guardian he finds on his journey.

Sci Fi:
> Consciousness without a heart is always evil. (Evil artificial intelligence roleplay)

> A pilot of a huge ship finds a stowaway hiding among the cargo.
> Alien Inspired.
Futuristic:
> A company trying to build an entirely self-aware AI, and the engineer who takes the invention to save it from their money-hungry grasps

> A rich aristocrat purchases a brand new, highly advanced robot to be their butler, and the butlers mission to be recognized as a human being. (Inspiration taken from The amazing movie, Bicentennial Man. If you have never seen it, it's one of the most heartbreaking and beautiful movies and I highly recommend it.)
> Research being done on the teenager affected by a nuclear plant meltdown, and the scientist responsible for him.
> A mourning widower uses his expertise to build a self-aware AI to entirely resemble the lover he lost. (This one is specifically meant to be MxM)

Original:
> A wealthy mob boss, and the man who tried to assassinate him.

> A man who's wife has passed adopts a son to fulfill her dying wish that he find the child they could never have, and the extraordinary boy he adopts. (Obviously, not romantic. This one's more for the emotion)
Dystopian:
> A Wealthy, corrupt politician finds a teen stealing food from their kitchen in the night.
> Two lovers torn apart by a dystopian society because one is a higher class than the other.
>
A rebel organisation has just been captured and disbanded.

These are all of my ideas for the moment, I am so eager to hear from anyone who'd be interested! All of these are very open-ended. They could go anywhere, so it's open for development. I am also open to hearing your own ideas that you have for roleplays. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in any of these roleplay ideas!

Last edited:
I’d love to write with you!! I’m 22 so a few years older than you, but still love to write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back