• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another (no so) generic fantasy high school: ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
rakshasa rakshasa umm... your character got a few issues she does need a legal guardian, she did murder someone and well it’s still a criminal offence, and I'm not sure how you got a cuprahabra form some sun entity and a fire nymph.. also some kingdom in the middle of the Earth? umm? Ok? I feel that needs to run past me first because it feels out of place

So does it really matter where they were born, cause Unseele is in the Fae realm which could be through a portal but I can change that part if necessary

So does it really matter where they were born, cause Unseele is in the Fae realm which could be through a portal but I can change that part if necessary
No for that it’s fine. Because you left it vague..

It’s more that they decided to make a kingdom... in the middle of the earth..

Beyond the school(s) and beast hunter/established adventuring groups, what is magic's place on Earth? is it largely unknown, taboo, or ingrained in everyday life? Would there be practicing groups/cults? Or, If i wanted my character to have supernatural elements in their background, would I need to employ immediate, otherworldly influences?

Beyond the school(s) and beast hunter/established adventuring groups, what is magic's place on Earth? is it largely unknown, taboo, or ingrained in everyday life? Would there be practicing groups/cults? Or, If i wanted my character to have supernatural elements in their background, would I need to employ immediate, otherworldly influences?
Good question in most monster accepting countries magic is well known as many species have innate magical abilities its often blended into technology when apporate some places do teach magic bUt its heavly regulated

cool. I have another question: How long has Earth/humanity been beast hunting/adventuring beyond the portals? I ask because I'm considering having my character come from a line of adventurers (and thus, naturally, he is the resident disappointment). Obviously that would only work is adventure had been going on for many generations. By all accounts I assume this is the case, I just wanted to check.

cool. I have another question: How long has Earth/humanity been beast hunting/adventuring beyond the portals? I ask because I'm considering having my character come from a line of adventurers (and thus, naturally, he is the resident disappointment). Obviously that would only work is adventure had been going on for many generations. By all accounts I assume this is the case, I just wanted to check.
Correct

I have a dumb question. I have a character I created that I guess would be some sort of elvish character, but he looks different. I could pm a picture. I created him myself. I'm just wondering if He would work for this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back