• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another (no so) generic fantasy high school: ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
its basically a natural ability or side effect of the creatures leaving through the portals, its as if they're invisible... you know kinda how cryptids are like your alone in the woods and yous see bigfoot but when your with another person there is no bigfoot
So they're all invisible? Even the ones that has the same size as godzilla?

So they're all invisible? Even the ones that has the same size as godzilla?
a godzilla side monster would be visable... as while it would have that ability.. just moving around would break that since well it would be crushing shit...

if the rule it too problematic i could just remove it?

a godzilla side monster would be visable... as while it would have that ability.. just moving around would break that since well it would be crushing shit...

if the rule it too problematic i could just remove it?
I feel like vague rule would works well for a mystery RP, but not much for action RP. It would also limit monster design(I like making bestiary) and make encounters more passive since the beast would always have the pre-emptive. so yes, I suggest to remove it.

Maybe they can't be caught on recording devices? Like people can see them fine, but as soon as you try to get video proof, bam, they gone. or they just don't show up or something

What's up peeps?
character I like but umm.. does she have any legal gaurdians or anything? She would need one..to get into the school... oh yeah and the doorsplosin they are really cool but I doubt the school can afford to keep replacing doors... or having certain ones suddently open hope you don’t mind if there warded against the affects the important ones at least

character I like but umm.. does she have any legal gaurdians or anything? She would need one..to get into the school... oh yeah and the doorsplosin they are really cool but I doubt the school can afford to keep replacing doors... or having certain ones suddently open hope you don’t mind if there warded against the affects the important ones at least
Guardians, yes she does, I'll add them as family sorry I didn't think about that for school, the door bit is that they open quickly not explode and yes I'm fine with important ones being warded, I assumed that's what the case was anyone

Guardians, yes she does, I'll add them as family sorry I didn't think about that for school, the door bit is that they open quickly not explode and yes I'm fine with important ones being warded, I assumed that's what the case was anyone
Lol oh I see we’ll know ya know :3

and also ok just open yeah that fine and I was just making sure you know? Gotta be. Transparent DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back