• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Another EDEN , Another ARK (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
OOC
8d1d9-spazioingrandesci-fi_space_art567collivcontr370.jpg

Here's the OOC, chat about whatever you guys want here. Also if you have any particular questions, you can ask them here or directly PM me instead too.

Roleplay || Characters || Lore

Last edited:
Pretty good. Just working on my character right now.

How about you?
Eh, alrighty. Just got home from work and way too exhausted to even think of typing anything XD Even though technically i need to start continuing to work on lore about places in the station that are well known.

Eh, alrighty. Just got home from work and way too exhausted to even think of typing anything XD Even though technically i need to start continuing to work on lore about places in the station that are well known.

Ah. No worries. I technically should be working on my homework myself, but I thought I'd take a little break and work on my character. Unfounately, that break may be...a few hours long and counting. XD

I'm slowly coming along with my character. I do have a question about the SATU abilities though. Are they basically super powers? I'm having a heck of a time deciding on an ability.

I'm slowly coming along with my character. I do have a question about the SATU abilities though. Are they basically super powers? I'm having a heck of a time deciding on an ability.

Ehh...kind of? When i stated that they have abilities, it is kind of like 'superpowers' though not as almighty and super cool like heroes and stuff. If you've ever played the game called Warframe, think of them in a perspective, they have powers and although some of them are quite overpowered, there are still a few that are decently okay.
Example would be Frost with how he can create like spikes of ice to go forward or a big orb to surround him and his allies in ice that keeps them protected from gunshots but slows and damages enemies who step in.
Or Excalibur with how he can use high speed attacks and all that stuff.

I do want to give members of the SATU an ability kind of like that. Soo...you can have like the ability to manipulate ONE element of your choosing(aside from the dark and light stuff) to an extent. So i'd be okay with like shooting balls of fire or ice spikes, etc.

HOWEVER,nothing too crazy like exploding into a massive supernova or completely causing everything around you to turn to solid ice except you and your allies kind of deal.

--
Also, to give the idea that SATU are not these perfect beings and to give people also fighting chances if they want to make MDS members who would dislike the SATU and if anything were to happen they can fight back against them. Everytime an SATU uses their 'ability' it will drain them severely and put them into a big amount of physical and mental strain since members of them do not have these things naturally, it comes from the serum and even if they survive the injection doesn't mean that the use of the power from the serum wont have it's side affects. Hence why i put in the CS the idea of people who make SATU members need to put a big flaw somewhere that has to do with their ability.

BBcode is currently borked so I can switch to different tabs on the posts that use BBcode for that. How long ago from the current day was the alien attack on Earth?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Okay I have got to say I love your character and I love the idea of maybe her and Thea hating each other, especially since Thea is in the MDS and doesn't , like the SATU but eventually they end up warming up to each other and becoming best friends at some point. Thoughts?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Okay I have got to say I love your character and I love the idea of maybe her and Thea hating each other, especially since Thea is in the MDS and doesn't , like the SATU but eventually they end up warming up to each other and becoming best friends at some point. Thoughts?

Thanks! I like your character as well. :)

And that sounds like a great idea. Would you like our characters to have known each other previously? Maybe Lapis and Thea could have briefly butted heads while Lapis was still with the MDS or something.

First post of mine has entered the fray today

Also, Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight I just realized our characters could also have known each other from the MDS days. And probably Arthur could've known Thea for a short while before he himself went into SATU? MegaGoatBabe MegaGoatBabe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back