• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom anonymous, mysterious [ oc/cc search ]

anonymouscherry

Hello, I'm Cherry or Cher, both work for me. I'll admit it has been a good while since I've gotten to RP, but I've been writing in the mean time and writing up characters. I'm new to the site so if this isn't the prettiest, I apologize!

Some things to note:
- Please be 18+, I'm in my twenties.
- I try to reply at least once a day OOC, if not more. IC is a bit more scarce, with my current studying and working I'll probably be able to reply 1-2 times a week if it's on the longer side. If it's shorter, then there may be more replies.
- Doubling is required. I can play multiple chars for you if you're interested in poly, love triangles, ect. I might ask for the same as a heads up!
- My writing is flexible but I default to 3rd person past tense or 3rd person present tense. My writing usually falls between 3-6 paragraphs per character. I don't have many recent RPs to show writing style, but if you want some older ones or maybe an excerpt from other stuff I'm writing, just ask.
- OOC I can reply here or on Discord, but I prefer to RP through here or docs purely because Discord's limit kills me. If we're doing quick, short RPs then I'm fine with it.
- Let me know your triggers, but as a warning I do like more mature content and tend to have characters with darker backstories. We can discuss this if you're worried about compatibility.
- Ghost friendly, life happens.

Fandoms with * are what I'm craving, and fandoms with ! have character sheets already prepared. Characters aren't listed in any order.

Horror movies *!
[ Ask me about this, even if I haven't seen the movie I'll be willing to watch in exchange. I've seen a decent few, though, so I may already know! ]
- Would like : Brahms Heelshire (The Boy), Charles Lee Ray or Tiffany Valentine (Chucky, movies specifically), Kurt Kunkle (Spree), Vincent Sinclair or Bo Sinclair (House of Wax)

The Last of Us *!
Both games and the show
[ Can play : Joel, Tess, Marlene, Owen, Tommy, Ellie, Dina, Jesse ]
- Would like : Joel, Abby, Tommy

BNHA *!
Not caught up on the show, spoiled on the manga so pretty caught up
[ Can play : Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Deku, Bakugou, Kirishima, Shinsou, Denki, Shoto, Hawks, probably more ]
- Would like : Shinsou, Shigaraki, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress

Into The Spider-verse / Across the Spider-verse
Watched both movies, not too knowledgeable on outside material
[ Can play : Miguel, Peter B, Miles, Gwen, Hobie ]
- Would like : Miguel, Aaron, Hobie

Ouran Highschool Host Club *!
Watched the show and read the manga
[ Can play : Kyoya, Tamaki, Kaoru, Hikaru, Mori ]
- Would like : Haruhi, Kasanoda, Nekozawa, Kaoru, Hikaru, Tamaki

Thanks for reading! Feel free to message me. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back