• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ðŸ©· annie's ship call 🩷 canon + oc

gothetta

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am new to a forum format so please bear with me if this post is scrambled or difficult to read.

My name's annie, I'm 21 & use any pronouns, and I've been roleplaying for almost a decade.

A bit about me:

• I'm lit to semi-lit and traditionally write multiple paragraphs ranging anywhere from 500-1500 words. I tend to match my partner's writing length.
  • I'm 21 and LGBT+. I prefer a partner that is over the age of 18 and is comfortable writing with my LGBT+ characters.
  • I'm in EST timezone. It does not matter to me what timezone you're in.
  • I can reply 1-5 times a week. I'm busy and chronically ill so my replies may vary, if this greatly bothers you then please do not write with me.

I love to explore the dynamics between characters, especially romance. While romance isn't completely necessary, I will definitely be more drawn to the idea if there is shipping. Despite this, I still prefer slow burn. I also will not ship minor characters.

Series & characters I will write:

• Mortal Kombat (Raiden, Kabal, Johnny, Fujin.)
  • Succession (Roman, Gerri, Greg)
  • God of War (Kratos, Faye, Atreus)
I prefer shipping canon characters with original characters, but I occasionally write canon ships. Mxm, fxf, and fxm all goes. We also don't have to double up.

I also have an OC I'd love to write:

• Tomas Viksvedt: Stage name Faust (31, male, bisexual. Bassist/singer of a metal band. Partially possessed by demons. Slasher/horror themes.)
Faust is unaware of being possessed. He begins to commit more and more crime without realizing it. As the crimes begin to become more and more extreme, he needs to find a way to ground himself. How will your OC handle this?

I'm thinking about a rivals to lovers for him. Perhaps a member from a rival band figures out what is happening before anyone else. How do they approach Faust?

I have both drawn and real faceclaims for him.

Please let me know if anything here interests you or if you'd like more information on anything. Again, this is my first interest check so I'm sure I've accidentally left something out! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you so much for reading!

hey!! i’ve been seriously looking for mortal kombat roleplay; i see your list of characters, but i was honestly wondering if you were open to writing others? I’m open to doubling if this would be easier for you, just… nobody seems to actually wanna roleplay my niche interests, lol.

hey!! i’ve been seriously looking for mortal kombat roleplay; i see your list of characters, but i was honestly wondering if you were open to writing others? I’m open to doubling if this would be easier for you, just… nobody seems to actually wanna roleplay my niche interests, lol.

Oh, hi! I'd definitely attempt other characters, but I haven't written anyone else besides the ones listed so my concern is that I'd butcher their personalities. If you're okay with a little trial and error from me, we could totally figure something out! If you'd like to message me your ideas more in depth, we can figure it out there?

Oh, hi! I'd definitely attempt other characters, but I haven't written anyone else besides the ones listed so my concern is that I'd butcher their personalities. If you're okay with a little trial and error from me, we could totally figure something out! If you'd like to message me your ideas more in depth, we can figure it out there?
I’m totally open to trial and error! i’m trying to broaden my horizons myself anyways so in a way, this is trial and error for me as well 🥲 but I’ll def message you in a little bit! gotta do some things first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back