• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anistar (A mythical city) (Still open and Accepting)

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
What if I told you that all the creatures from you childhood story books were real? Elves, fairies, vampires, all of them. They're all real. The best part of it that there's an entire city full of them hiding in some far corner of the world, there are even some humans that live there that are we call "Unique". These "unique" are a rare population of the human race that have powers that can't be explained by science and are sometimes ostracized by their communities, hence why a handful of them reside here with the mythical creatures. It's rather interesting that all these species are able to co-exist. But don't be fooled, they have their differences and everything isn't so peaceful all the time. For the most part they do their best to get along.
The entirety of the land where this city is located sits on about 300,000 acres of land making it around the size of New York City. All of that space though includes not only includes the hustling, bustling city and smaller neighborhoods located in the rural areas, but also the large number of forests and the surrounding mountain ranges. About a quarter of that land is actually city itself, along with a handful of homes located on the outskirts of the busy streets. The rest of the land is left for the wilderness.
Anistar is rather modern despite what a handful of newcomers would think, or anyone for that matter. They are up-to-date with all of the latest technological advancements made over the years along with architectural. In total they have about 3 schools (elementary, middle, and high school), a single college, a hospital, and various other buildings (ex: shops, doctors office, apartments, etc.) along with a city park for those who'd like to go for a more relaxing walk.
But come! Enjoy yourself! More importantly, embrace who you are without fear of judgement on what you are!

Alrighty then folks let me explain to you how this rp is going to go about and what it is about. Basically here I am giving you a sandbox to make up your own stories and what not. It can be fun for everyone and takes place in the modern era. So far I have yet to come up with any big plots that can pull everyone in to be a part of. But if anyone has ideas feel free to share. Otherwise you can make up your own mini plots with who ever you rp with.

Currently searching for active members! If you are interested please join! Link~ Anistar

Last edited:
This seems like it'd be fun, but I do have some questions.

What about species with glaring weaknesses to common things? Vampires die if they walk out into the sun and many other species are harmed by iron, or half of anything that isn't plastic or something else. Hell, some couldn't even hold some phones without getting burned (but then again Fairies can't even hold them.)

Well how about we come up ideas to prevent them from dying via everyday things? I was in a similar rp and a member's character was a vampire, but he managed to go out in the day (if or when he wanted) by covering himself with long sleeved clothing items and by using an umbrella.

This is my first time on this site and I have seen a few thing referring to a CS,OOC and I don’t know what they are talking about do you think you could help me out a bit?

A CS is the abbreviation for Character Sheet. The Character Sheet is made up of a basic skeleton that one uses when creating the character they will be rping. Everyone on this website usually copy's the CS skeleton provided by what you may refer to as a "Thread Starter" or "Game Moderator" (goes by GM for short) who is in charge of the Roleplay you choose to join.
Here is a link to this rp's character sheet page. This page is only meant for members of the rp to post their characters. The OOC (Out of Character chat) is where you are able to communicate with the other members of the rp and even ask them questions. The Main page is where you will post "In Character" as the character you've come up with.
CS link: Fantasy - Anistar CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back