• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Animes and RPGs

jinkx

amateur sleuth
Ohayou!

Fallen From Heaven here, (the residentary weeaboo), and I'll keep this short because I'm lazy. Would anyone be interested in any of the following ideas?

~ Death Note, (with OCs)

~ Future Diary, (with OCs)

~ Corpse Party, (as the ghosts in the school, aka Yuki, Sachiko, maybe other ghosts of people that die like Mayu or Seiko?)

~ Ib (with OCs)

~ Tokyo Ghoul, (with the actual characters and OCs)

And whilst these aren't anime or an RPG, I must add:

~ Nowhere Boys, (either with OCs or with somebody playing each character)

~ Harry Potter, (next generation with Albus, James, etc. and OCs)

~ Angel, (by L.A Weatherly with OCs)

PLEASE BE ABLE TO SPELL AND WRITE IN FULL PARAGRAPHS.

Lots of love,

Haha, as if I'd sign my name here when I know you're interested in animes like Death Note. I'm not an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YES YES YES!!! I'm interested. I've only watched Death Note from your Anime list, and Nowhere boys and Harry Potter. But yeah, I'm interested. :3

[QUOTE="October Falls]YES YES YES YES!!! I'm interested. I've only watched Death Note from your Anime list, and Nowhere boys and Harry Potter. But yeah, I'm interested. :3

[/QUOTE]
Excellent! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back