• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lady Weebkage

なぜこれを翻訳するのに時間をかけたのですか
For starters, I'm not sure if people have heard about this series on Youtube, but for those of you who haven't- watch it, The animation is amazing and the plot is fire. Anyways I wanted to RP something similar. I was thinking we could have OC's from different anime universes get sucked into one anime universe? Of course this isn't really well thought out as of right now, but I'm sure once I get discussing with fellow RPers, we can get somewhere..?

There'll be different villains that come into the universe as well, OC or Canon! Again we can work out the plot!

So the fandoms that I'd love to include in this RP would be: [only allowing 2 OC's from each RPer, it can be different fandoms of course] {only 5 more fandoms can be accepted}

Dragon Ball Z/Super
Naruto Shippuden
Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
HunterXHunter
One Piece
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Clover
Seven Deadly Sins
Demon Slayer
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
Full Metal Alchemist/Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Claymore
Tower of God

--I'd love if you were to recommend an anime to add into the war! I'll admit I'm just starting some of these animes, but for those who have watched these animes, I might ask for you to walk me through the details I might need to make this work! (as long as they're in spoilers and whatnot)--

If you're interested in RPing this, please comment what fandom your OC is from and an OC sheet if you have one! There is no OC sheet I have for you, so you can just pull up one from wherever and post it here!

Last edited:
Well this caught my interest
I can't do much right now because I don't have much time, but later on today I should be able to give this more attention

EDIT
I don't have any OC ready for any of those universes, but gimme a couple hours and I probably would have one pulled out of my brain

Last edited:
Just to add my grain of salt there, and because I haven't made a sheet yet
Imma suggest adding Claymore and Tower of God to the list

Okay, it's getting late and I can't really do anything now. I'll have more time tomorrow, so I'll be able to focus on this in full.

hello! I'm interested in joining! I have a potential bnha OC (although I'm not the most familiar with the series oof) that I haven't completed a cs for if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back