• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anime style wrestling RP

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Just what the title says. I’d like to make a wrestling RP in an anime style with someone. So in this world professional wrestling isn’t fake, they’re actually getting hurt and actually forming rivalries and teaming up with each other. My idea is that we’ll both have a male and female wrestler characters that are general newbies. Starting from the bottom and fighting their way to the championships. Since it’ll be in an anime style, there’ll obviously be story arcs and rival characters like every anime has. If you wanna have romance in there to I’d also be super up for it! I don’t really care about how long your posts are as long as I can tell what you’re trying to say. Especially since this’ll have a lot of focus on the fights, I don’t expect paragraphs. I would rather RP in DMs or on Discord. Please reply to this thread or DM me if you’re interested. 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back