• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Roleplay 1x1

PurpleMeeks

Hey Guys, so this is a list of animes I'd like to roleplay. I would like to say that I will be a oc in all of these, though I can also roleplay as other characters during the roleplay. That being said, I don't mind you also being an oc. I can send a bio and a starter for the roleplay, and depending on the roleplay, a plot to. Next, to the anime, I will also include the character(s) I would like you to play as during the roleplay/who I am looking for the roleplay. With that being said, here is the list ^^:

Black Butler (mainly Sebastian and Ceil, and maybe Snake depending o how well you know the anime)
Ouran High School Host Club (Twins, though mainly Kaoru)
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (Lucoa or Makoto, though I don't mind pairing our ocs up for this)
Danganronpa (depending on which version we go for, though it'll most likely be between Kazuichi Souda and Miu Iruma)
My Hero Academia (Definitely Bakugou though I don't mind Dabi or Tamaki )

Maybe list:
death note (matt)
Panty and Stocking

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back