Anime & Manga Anime recommendations?

FooFarny

BTS & stray kids lover. Also iced coffee addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

I'm looking for some new anime to watch since I'm bored and by myself (such loneliness) and I thought I discover new anime!

Here is a list of anime I have already watch and have in my collection!

Lucky star
My neighbor Totoro
The girl who leapt through time
Wolf children
Fruits basket
Pokemon
Vampire knight
Tokyo mew mew/ mew mew power
Kotara - San
Azumanga Daioh
Midori days
Aishiteruze Baby
High school of the dead
Chi sweet Home/ chi new address
Devils a part timer
Sword art online

That's all I watched so far! Hope you guys can reccomend me some new anime :)

Last edited:
Hi! ^^ Bungo Stray Dogs is interesting and the art is pretty good. I suggest you try checking that one out if you're into people with powers and solving mysteries. The humour was great to me as well.

I'll definitely take a look at these! I like mysteries and powers :) I also like animals but I haven't really found anime with animals besides chi's sweet home, fruits basket and Tokyo mew mew :)

Boy, you need some Jojokes in your life. Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

And don't forget...

One Piece
Fairy tail (if you're THAT bored)
Code Geass
Fullmetal Alchemist
Darker Than Black
Kochikame
Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super

I heard that one anime about the dragon maid is funny too, but not really your type if you're not into yuri (like me).

I seen some fairy tail eps but there's just so many it would be impossible for me to catch up o.o

And I'll take a look at the anime you reccomend to me :) thank you :)

Anime with animals and mysteries? I've heard great things about Wolf's Rain but I still haven't seen it myself so it's less a personal recommendation and more "this title exists".

If you dig superpowers My Hero Academia and Tiger and Bunny might be up your alley, both are anime takes on comic book-styled superheroes.

Some people have to,d me to go check out wolfs rain and I really should. Honestly I'd think I go watch that first,

It can just be animals or just mysteries, if an anime that has both in one I'd give them a cookie for it :D

tumblr_nbgqjbT27d1ssdz81o1_500.gif

Space Dandy.
It's about a dandy guy in space...

There are 3 titles any anime fan should watch:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Code Geass.
Fullmetal Alchemist.

Here's a few that are worth checking out.

Slice of life:
- Sakamoto desu ga?
- Silver spoon
- Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun

Magical Girl:
- Yuki Yuna is a Hero
- Shugo Chara
- Pretear
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Fantasy/Urban Fantasy:
- Anohana
- Sourcerous Stabber Orphan
- Mushibugyou
- Nabari no Ou
- Mushishi

Mystery:
- Detective Conan
- Tiger & Bunny (also a super hero anime)
- Antique Bakery

I agree with everyone who has said Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist - both are fantastic animes and are up there with my favorites. I'd also recommend watching Shaman King and Inuyasha. They're a bit older, but they're both a lot of fun to watch and have great story lines. If you liked Sword Art Online, I'd also recommend Log Horizon - it's another trapped-in-a-video-game anime with some interesting plot.

I agree with everyone who has said Code Geass and Fullmetal Alchemist - both are fantastic animes and are up there with my favorites. I'd also recommend watching Shaman King and Inuyasha. They're a bit older, but they're both a lot of fun to watch and have great story lines. If you liked Sword Art Online, I'd also recommend Log Horizon - it's another trapped-in-a-video-game anime with some interesting plot.
Log Horizon is great, although I'm sad that it seems the series is dead unless there is something I don't know.

try digimon original two seasons are must but really there is no bad digimon out there...... (ok maybe one or two but that is left to your taste)

Wolfs Rain is interesting
Trigun
Mushishi can be a soothing kind of boring for some people, but I find it very interesting and if you enjoy the animation aspect of anime you might want to at least check it out.
Inuyasha was one of my first anime, it's old but it's honestly really fun to watch
Shugo Chara
Space Dandy, he's a dandy guy, in space
Cowboy Bebop is a popular one, thou I have yet to watch it myself
Durarara is cool
If you don't mind some violence or a lil language, I'd recommend Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and perhaps the follow up Ginga Densetsu Weed. I see you like animals which was my jam when I started watching anime, and this is all about dogs. The main character is a striped akita puppy that's being trained to hunt bears like his father. It can be a bit rough at points and all, and it's an older show, but I found it worth the watch. Most of the crude stuff is in the follow up, but the first is great IMO (fun opening themes too haha)
Code Geass is definitely an interesting choice
Also omg ghibli films yes, go get your eyeballs on Spirited Away
One Punch Man is pretty popular, but it's that way because of its humor and it's stellar animation. Saitama, he's a hero for fun. At first he sounds like he might be annoyingly op but lemme tell you, this is one fun character.
Fullmetal Alchemist, if you want the more refined and straightforward version I'd say watch FMA: Brotherhood, but if you can put up with the older animation and rough storyline, the original has more story to it.
Magi is pretty fun and has nice animation, the main character is adorable and a bit of a perv at times lmao

Aaaand this is about all I can think of, I've seen a lot of anime but I have the memory of a goldfish (oops lmao). I hope you find what you're looking for, friend!

I see Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic had already been recommended, but I'm gonna recommend it again along with Magi: The Kingdom of Magic and this awesome spin-off Adventure of Sinbad.

If you are into violence and foul language you may like Attack on Titan, but it's not for the weak of heart. I love it, but it isn't for everyone.

EDIT:
Blue Exorcist is cool too
Kill La Kill is kinda funny
Free is pretty chill
Food Wars is funny and also chill
Oh and Souleater is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back