Anime & Manga Anime recommendations?

Damn...that is a bummer. I miss that show
Same here dude, but last time I checked he was still doing his web novel. So if you're that into the show, you can always find out what happens or read something translated probably

Hmm... quite weird, I haven't seen anyone this "legendary" title: Neon Genesis Evangelion. I haven't seen it neither :P but I saw it everywhere, in every anime suggestion discussion XD.
Personally I would recommend:
1) Death Note: So mindf... I mean mind-numbing, so intense. The thing I like most about Death Note anime is that it can keep the same feeling and tension in the manga. I've read Death Note manga first and I still felt the charm when watching the anime even though I know all the plots already.
2) Bakuman: It gives me the similar vibe to Death Note. Of course it isn't as intense as Death Note but it gives quite a good feeling about mangaka and the way they pursue their goals.
3) Psycho-Path: A kind of... detective anime but it has a really good idea about the world. Not sure I should spoil but I suppose it's better to enjoy it without spoiler.
There are many other anime but since I saw many people recommended them so I guess there are no point suggesting them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back