Anime & Manga Anime recommendations?

• My Hero Academia (You have to watch this)
  • One Punch Man
  • Sword Art Online
  • Fairy Tail (300+ so far, manga is almost done)
  • Nisekoi (Harem + Comedy)
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Attack on Titan (You have to watch this)
  • One Piece (Almost at 800 episodes, may take you a year and a half to finish from 1 to 800)
  • Re:Zero (good animu)

No 6 is a good one. BL, though. You got a warning.

There's also Pandora Hearts. Similar atmosphere, different time and a more "traditional" kind of anime.

There's Senyu, Shounen Maid, or Hayate the Combat Butler for some comedy.

Have you watched Reborn yet? I'm barely starting, and the rather "unique" (not so much in anime) characters have interested me greatly. It starts with quite a bit of comedy, and it's a long one, so it's got that going for it. Those are some I'll definitely recommend.

As an avid anime watcher and one who looks and analyzes anime its all up to preference. In my opinion Daily Lives of High School Boys is one the best, if not the best, comedy anime. Although there are others who say Gintama (which is also part Shounen) is, which don't get me wrong it is funny as hell and i suggest both of them. If you are into psychological thrillers two you must check out, cause anime community hype, are Re: Zero and Steins;Gate (both happen to be made by the same studio, White Fox). Others find ERASED (or Boku Dake ga Inai Machi) to be fairly good, and i would agree with that if it weren't for the last episode and a half. None the less i also suggest watching ERASED since it gripped the entire anime community by storm when it came out, although the affect of suspense waiting for a week to find out what happens next is now ruined. If you like the ahem ecchi ahem things then personally i suggest No Game No Life, it's a pretty good anime in my opinion and it is also a must watch. If you are into that awesome action anime but not the long ass shows like Naurto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Gintama, etc. then i suggest One Punch Man and Boku no Hero Academia (or My Hero Academia) as they are honestly some of the best shounen anime i have ever seen. If you're into that good ole fashion romance then i'd suggest Toradora, Golden Time, Clannad, Angel Beats, and possibly Charlotte (since i find that series to be a hit or miss with some people). I do warn you though that Clannad is regarded as one of the biggest tear jerking anime out there so you've been warned. If you like those harem series (aka the guilty pleasures) then i would say To Love-RU, the Monogatari series, Nisekoi (Team Onodera), and Date A Live. And personally i will also suggest Accel World, just cause i like it and i find it should get more popularity (then again like Charlotte it's a hit or miss series)

So in short here is the list i offered:
  • Daily Lives of High School Boys
  • Gintama
  • Re: Zero
  • Steins;Gate
  • ERASED
  • No Game No Life
  • One Punch Man
  • My Hero Academia
  • Toradora
  • Golden Time
  • Clannad
  • Angel Beats
  • Charlotte
  • To Love-RU
  • Monogatari Series
  • Nisekoi
  • Date A Live
  • Accel World

Anime~

• Black Lagoon (modern day pirates. warning for swearing and darker themes)
  • RWBY (American, but super good. Find on youtube under Rooster Teeth's channel)
  • Steins;Gate (time traveling emails and microwaves. Super good + pretty)

Hello there!

I'm looking for some new anime to watch since I'm bored and by myself (such loneliness) and I thought I discover new anime!

Here is a list of anime I have already watch and have in my collection!

Lucky star
My neighbor Totoro
The girl who leapt through time
Wolf children
Fruits basket
Pokemon
Vampire knight
Tokyo mew mew/ mew mew power
Kotara - San
Azumanga Daioh
Midori days
Aishiteruze Baby
High school of the dead
Chi sweet Home/ chi new address
Devils a part timer
Sword art online

That's all I watched so far! Hope you guys can reccomend me some new anime :)
Don't know if you're interested in the things I like but I guess you could try Durarara, I finished the first season and was relatively satisfied.

'Youjo Senki' was quite enjoyable for me, God vs man type theme. If anything because the character you follow is different than the usual.

Not sure if it was listed since I didn't want to go through and ready everyone's comments, but I will later since I too myself might find a great anime! mwhahah but I recommend the following, which I still have a big list if you do enjoy that anime I can share and will share more with you:

Gate
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Strike the Blood
The Asterisk War
Hundred
Chain Chronicle
Seraph of the End vampire regin
Sky Wizards Academy
War on Geminar
World Break

I mean to name a few but found my post on facebook haha, soooo enjoy!

Not sure if it was listed since I didn't want to go through and ready everyone's comments, but I will later since I too myself might find a great anime! mwhahah but I recommend the following, which I still have a big list if you do enjoy that anime I can share and will share more with you:

Gate
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Strike the Blood
The Asterisk War
Hundred
Chain Chronicle
Seraph of the End vampire regin
Sky Wizards Academy
War on Geminar
World Break

I mean to name a few but found my post on facebook haha, soooo enjoy!
you're a harem genre fan arent ya?

you're a harem genre fan arent ya?
I honestly don't know haha, I've been finding anime just by scroll Crunchyroll or Hulu. Mostly finding them from recommended. haha, But hey if you have any that you recommend i'mm all ears then eyes... or eyes then eyes since i'm kinda staring at this screen....

Well i guess its what your into really. I know some good animes that are a bit slow but it still pulls you into it. Or if your into to something a little hentai but not hentai you can watch Monster Mesume or Food Wars. Both are my personal favorites.

Sunday Without God is good.
Then, I guess the Rage of Bahamut.
Black Lagoon
Aoharu X Machine Gun
My Hero Academia
Aldnoah.Zero

Ouran High School Host Club (super cute anime)

Tokyo Ghoul (good horror anime)

Attack on Titan (if you like slaying giants)

Naruto/Boruto (great ninja anime with comedy and drama)

My hero academy (I'm pretty sure that's the name?)

Naruto (NARUTO ALLL THE WAYY!)

Hatalia (it's very short, like 5 mins a episode, but it's very cute and funny)

Fairy Tail (gawd is it Tail? Or Tale? What idk, don't judge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back