• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime fandom Double search!

knaifu2waifu

Magic Eight Ball
Ahoy maties! Captain Naiya on board looking for a double RP!

Things to know and what you’re getting into:
  • please be 18 years old or older, I am an adult!

• I am totally ghost friendly, it’s your life and your choice and you shouldn’t have to explain anything to anybody, I respect anyone who wants to have boundaries and if it’s hard to communicate, as someone with social anxiety, I understand! I am on here most days but may need some days to recover or get work done.

• I used to be able to write books for each post, but I have certain medical conditions that are debilitating so some writing days will be worse than others. I like to keep it 2-3 paragraphs per post as I find that this helps. Of course on bad days I’ll focus more on your muse and I’ll be sure to let you know!

• If you’re interested please let me know of your triggers, I understand that there’s no such thing as a trauma free adult and that we all heal in our own time. So if I can avoid accidentally bringing up a topic during plotting, I would appreciate the heads up! I myself have no triggers.

Now finally for the fandoms!
-❤️ =craving, top of my list!
-⭐️ = 2nd best bet Willing to plot
-💎 = 3rd best bet and still willing!

- ONE PIECE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play
-Anyone! You name them and I can play them! I’m pretty confident in my skills!

Who I’m asking for

- Trafalgar Law
- Doflamingo
-Eustass Kidd
- Katakuri

- NARUTO ❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️
Who I can play

- Anyone! Gimme a name! I’m a long time fan and VERY confident in my abilities to portray anyone.

Who I’m asking for

- Kakashi
-Gai
-Iruka
-Shino
-Gaara

-MHA 💎💎💎❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play
-Aizawa
-Mirio
-Tamaki
-Yamada
-Toshinori
-Shigaraki

Who I’m asking for
-Aizawa
-Hawks
-Toshinori

I may expand this list later, If anyone is interested please send me a PM. Thank you!

Last edited:

• I am totally ghost friendly, it’s your life and your choice and you shouldn’t have to explain anything to anybody, I respect anyone who wants to have boundaries and if it’s hard to communicate, as someone with social anxiety, I understand! I am on here most days but may need some days to recover or get work done.

• I used to be able to write books for each post, but I have certain medical conditions that are debilitating so some writing days will be worse than others. I like to keep it 2-3 paragraphs per post as I find that this helps. Of course on bad days I’ll focus more on your muse and I’ll be sure to let you know!

• If you’re interested please let me know of your triggers, I understand that there’s no such thing as a trauma free adult and that we all heal in our own time. So if I can avoid accidentally bringing up a topic during plotting, I would appreciate the heads up! I myself have no triggers.

- ONE PIECE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play

Who I’m asking for

- Trafalgar Law
- Doflamingo
-Eustass Kidd
- Katakuri

- NARUTO ❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️
Who I can play

- Anyone! Gimme a name! I’m a long time fan and VERY confident in my abilities to portray anyone.

Who I’m asking for

- Kakashi
-Gai
-Iruka
-Shino
-Gaara

-MHA 💎💎💎❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play
-Aizawa
-Mirio
-Tamaki
-Yamada
-Toshinori
-Shigaraki

Who I’m asking for
-Aizawa
-Hawks
-Toshinori

I may expand this list later, If anyone is interested please send me a PM. Thank you!
Im interested MHA 👀 :bishiesparklesr: :bishiesparklesr: :bishiesparklesr:

- ONE PIECE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play

Who I’m asking for

- Trafalgar Law
- Doflamingo
-Eustass Kidd
- Katakuri

- NARUTO ❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️⭐❤️
Who I can play

Who I’m asking for

- Kakashi
-Gai
-Iruka
-Shino
-Gaara

-MHA 💎💎💎❤️❤️❤️❤️
Who I can play
-Aizawa
-Mirio
-Tamaki
-Yamada
-Toshinori
-Shigaraki

Who I’m asking for
-Aizawa
-Hawks
-Toshinori

If this is still open, I'd like to take a shot at it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back