• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anime Epic Journey Roleplay

JRPG

Member Title
Hello, I’m Ultraman, and I’m looking for partners to aid in the development, or enactment of my roleplay idea. I’m using this thread to see if anyone’s interested. I’ll edit my ideas, and add/replace some concepts of this first post, whenever I develop new ideas for this roleplay.

Roleplay Idea: JRPG Roleplay

Genre: Anime, Freeform

Battle System: Based around Stats, rather than Dice. (Needs Development/Think Pokemon). Turn based, so 1 skill per post; a skill may include multiple actions, so a skill can be either 1 action, or a combo. (Baten Kaitos/Sands of Destruction)

World Map/Local Map: The world map is used for long distance travel that takes days+, while the local map is used for short distance travel that may take a few hours, or less.

Any Character: Feel free to make up any character, there are no defined races. Robotic, Magical Girl, Beastman, Demon, anything goes.

Character-Driven: Various subplots related to our characters’ will progress the plot. However, there’ll be a main plot, if we want to take a break from character related stuff. Character-driven events/subplots will make the bulk of our roleplay.

Potential Main Plot Ideas: Collect X amt. of the MacGuffin, Evil Empire, Trapped in a Fantasy World, Exploration, (Needs Development)

Consistent Plot: 2-5 characters embark on a journey together for one common reason. (Think Final Fantasy/Bravely Series/Baten Kaitos/Skies of Arcadia/Radiant Historia).

Side Characters/Mobs: The duty of controlling side characters/mobs is voluntary, or randomized depending on what everyone agrees on.

Requirements: 4+ Lines of detail (No Dialogue) per post based on the size 14 font. Any amount of dialogue works.

Feel free to PM me, or leave a post in the thread. There’s a soft cap of 5 players for this roleplay, but I may allow more. I only need one partner in order to start up this roleplay, but more partners are always welcomed! Everything I've listed is subject to change, and I'm willing to cooperate with anyone in order to develop the roleplay, so it's fun for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back