• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ANIME] 1 x 1 Plot Stories!

Kairyn

A Fox

My Preferences

Heyo! I like to play the female side of the RP, but if I NEED to, then I'll take boy.

I expect an experienced RPer, not one liners. One paragraph the least. I'll also might look through your past RPs to see how well you do.

I also expect grammar! Though minor mistakes are okay.

I want UNIQUE characters, not those always nice guys. Unique characters will create RP more interesting and appealing.

Posting frequencies? I just want a post or more once a week.

ALL RPNATION RULES APPLIES

The Roleplays

The Istanbul Mansion

Welcome to the Instanbul Mansion! It is known for its beautiful master and many maids and butlers who serve him. Many woman would apply the job because of the beautiful single master and their high wage. Many of the maids and butlers seems the same but only one that seems to pop out and interest him. . . If he tries to obtain that woman, will all of the other servants lose interest and leave?

The Glasses Freak

In Arrowsmith High School, there is this one girl who wears large glasses. Many people call her "The Glasses Freak" just because of her over sized glasses she wears and the stereo typical nerd she is. She always wear the glasses only when she is not sleeping and she always carry a book around her. The Glasses Freak have this weird snort laugh that is occasionally heard because she barely talks or laughs, only when the teacher calls on her.

Despite her stereotypical profile, when taking off the glasses, her eyes are beautiful than she was with the glasses.

The Love Letter [Anime inspiration]

The most anti-social girl decides to send a love letter to the most popular guy. Though, the popular guy rejects it.

Though, one day, fates are tied as the girl's house fell from an typhoon. Due to that, they need to find a place to live in. Her dad has a best friend who is willing to have them live in their house. When the family moves over to their house, she finds that the popular guy is at the house! Now, they both live under the same roof until their house is built back.

I love the sound of The Istanbul Mansion idea, if you are willing to do it with me. I may be new on here, but not new to roleplaying.

MaxFromHell said:
I love the sound of The Istanbul Mansion idea, if you are willing to do it with me. I may be new on here, but not new to roleplaying.
Accepted PM me and we'll discuss! ;)

I like The Love Letter, but I hope you're fine with the fact I may not really be all that active on it at times. I love your roleplay ideas though~ (No worries, I can deal with playing male, as I'm currently in the middle of learning the art, of playing male characters.)

Miyuki said:
I like The Love Letter, but I hope you're fine with the fact I may not really be all that active on it at times. I love your roleplay ideas though~ (No worries, I can deal with playing male, as I'm currently in the middle of learning the art, of playing male characters.)
Ok! I'm fine for that fact, just longest you are still in touch with the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back