• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Animals at Heart || OOC

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn @Virdris Please try to finish your sheets soon! I dislike WIP characters.
I do too, when I see a WIP sheet it's usually left there to rot forever ;-;

Don't worry, it'll be done soon, all that's left for me is half-ish of the backstory, and possibly a few further edits. Just taking a little break, since I've been writing and thinking for a while now.

Totally understand how you feel. I'm working on it, it's almost done. Please let me know if I have to change anything.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 I'm done!

I think I wrote too much in the biography for this casual roleplay, but oh well.
Please let me know if I've made a mistake somewhere, even though I constantly checked the lore page whilst writing, you never know.

I think I wrote too much in the biography for this casual roleplay, but oh well.
Please let me know if I've made a mistake somewhere, even though I constantly checked the lore page whilst writing, you never know.
Hun, I normally run extremely detailed roleplays so don't be afraid to write more. I just lowered the limit cause i wanted to attracted more people.

I'll go look it over!

Ehehehe, her personality combined with her plight... she'll fit nicely in with the main plot. Accepted!

Ehehehe, her personality combined with her plight... she'll fit nicely in with the main plot. Accepted!
Wow, you read that quick! Thank you for the quick acceptance ^^
hehe, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the main plot...

I may be able to get a post up tomorrow, or the day after, as I still need to read up on most of the IC(and knowing me, constantly refer back to it whilst writing my opening post) as well as do the opening post for another roleplay I'm currently in.
I also need to unpack, but roleplaying is obviously more important.

Heh-heh :puff: I'm thinking about joining but... I'm not sure, I think I'm going to have a problem writing near the extent of quality everyone else seems to have... Or if I can... Or should... You know, join.

Plus there's all these high status people who I know usually always have to correct me when I post and I get mad then find myself in trouble so I feel really bad about it later..

Maybe I shouldn't join :ghostunu:.....

But I did find a picture, so I guess I'll just put it on here... I'd love to have some help if you think I should join, its fine if you disagree

c54196b1a024323a360472c013c9f910--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg

Heh-heh :puff: I'm thinking about joining but... I'm not sure, I think I'm going to have a problem writing near the extent of quality everyone else seems to have... Or if I can... Or should... You know, join.

Plus there's all these high status people who I know usually always have to correct me when I post and I get mad then find myself in trouble so I feel really bad about it later..

But I did find a picture, so I guess I'll just put it on here... I'd love to have some help if you think I should join, its fine if you disagree

I don't mind helping you, but I can only help you in so many ways, so it kinda depends on what you're asking.

I'm not going to beg and plead for you to join. If you would like to, go for it. If not, hope to see you around sometime.

And that picture is just fine.

I don't mind helping you, but I can only help you in so many ways, so it kinda depends on what you're asking.
I'm pretty scatter-brained or my brain thinks of things faster than I can type so I usually come up short on post lengths, but sometimes I can't think of anything to write that would make my posts long enough so it's kind of black and white when I write so I need a bit of help focusing or coming up with something decent to post

I'm not going to beg and plead for you to join. If you would like to, go for it. If not, hope to see you around sometime.

And that picture is just fine.
Thank you I also found a Jul picture, I like the hair from it more than the Raan picture but the clothes on the Raan match more to the peasant look I was going for

4e9759bb19ef41a9d5e07e333fe5094c.jpg

I'm pretty scatter-brained or my brain thinks of things faster than I can type so I usually come up short on post lengths, but sometimes I can't think of anything to write that would make my posts long enough so it's kind of black and white when I write and I need a bit of help focusing or coming up with something decent to post

Thank you I also found a Jul picture, I like the hair from it more than the Raan picture but the clothes on the Raan match more to the peasant look I was going for

That works as well.

I'm pretty scatter-brained or my brain thinks of things faster than I can type so I usually come up short on post lengths
Then make a list/record all your ideas before you make your post, so that you can refer to them as you write. That's what I did for the biography of my character, though usually I just come up with things as I write.

but sometimes I can't think of anything to write that would make my posts long enough so it's kind of black and white when I write and I need a bit of help focusing or coming up with something decent to post
Well part of a post should be a response to what's happened in the roleplay, emotionally and physically. Another part would be to create a corresponding action for your character, so that the others have something to respond to as well. Use your character's senses to the fullest, if need be. More description of the surroundings, and just in general, is good for making your posts longer.

You should be able to find a better guide on the site's Roleplay Discussion & Advice section, if you're looking for that kind of general help.

Then make a list/record all your ideas before you make your post, so that you can refer to them as you write. That's what I did for the biography of my character, though usually I just come up with things as I write.

Well part of a post should be a response to what's happened in the roleplay, emotionally and physically. Another part would be to create a corresponding action for your character, so that the others have something to respond to as well. Use your character's senses to the fullest, if need be. More description of the surroundings, and just in general, is good for making your posts longer.

You should be able to find a better guide on the site's Roleplay Discussion & Advice section, if you're looking for that kind of general help.
Thank you! I'll try to execute your advice the best I can!

Well, uh, it's going to be pretty hard to try and implement my character into a group, seeing as my character doesn't really have any usefulness, and that seems to be what everyone is going for here.

Welp, I'll just have to see how it goes.

Well, uh, it's going to be pretty hard to try and implement my character into a group, seeing as my character doesn't really have any usefulness, and that seems to be what everyone is going for here.

Welp, I'll just have to see how it goes.
There aren't any windows in the tavern which is why she stood near the door. X3

Why? The building was supposed to be a pretty expensive house but the builders weren't all that bright and didn't build it correctly. The soon to be tavern owner quickly snagged the space after the previous owner was infuriated, as it was in the middle of a residential district. The perfect place for a tavern.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Thanks for the mention as I kind of wasn't sure how to proceed with the rp until you mentioned me. Unfortunately, I woke up late and will have to post after work, late this afternoon for me hopefully. I apoligize for stalling the rp this way. See ya peeps later <3, I'm excited for where this is going and how active it is. I just wish I had more time to post x3

There aren't any windows in the tavern which is why she stood near the door. X3

Why? The building was supposed to be a pretty expensive house but the builders weren't all that bright and didn't build it correctly. The soon to be tavern owner quickly snagged the space after the previous owner was infuriated, as it was in the middle of a residential district. The perfect place for a tavern.
Could you give me a detailed description of the tavern then? Just so I can look for some weak points, and find out what my character would do instead ^^

Could you give me a detailed description of the tavern then? Just so I can look for some weak points, and find out what my character would do instead ^^
Well, think a giant wooden box with a small storage room behind the bar. That's how awful they built it. The ceiling is of shotty construction as there aren't many supports so there that as well.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Thanks for the mention as I kind of wasn't sure how to proceed with the rp until you mentioned me. Unfortunately, I woke up late and will have to post after work, late this afternoon for me hopefully. I apoligize for stalling the rp this way. See ya peeps later <3, I'm excited for where this is going and how active it is. I just wish I had more time to post x3
It's no bother at all. ^^ I'm excited to see what you post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back