anima academy [Inactive]

The little girl appeared as a floating ball of light."Who are you? Where am I?" the girl seemed frightened. Confused, Eva asked in a calm tone "I'm Evangeline Lucinda Mordecai. It's alright, i'm not here to hurt you." Eva thought better to be honest now, other wise the ghost that everyone has been encountering might come. And she wanted to gain this ghost's trust to find out more. The ghost girl, who Eva assumed was Elizabeth calmed slightly, but with tears still threatening. "Eva.. " The ghost frowned, as if remembering something. "Arn't you the one that shot me?" Eva raised an eye brow. So she did remember... "Yes, But that was an accident. I'm sorry." Elizabeth started to cry again, her frown worsening. It was if her face was contorting into something evil the more she grew upset. "It was on purpose wasn't it!? I'm trying to look for my brother! Why shoot me!?" Elizabeth started to shift and turn, and the previous burnt out lights in the room was flickering. Even the chairs in the audience were shaking. (She was on the stage)

"Hey, Hey calm down. I'm telling the truth. I know you were looking for your brother, and it was an accident. I didn't mean to shot you. I'm sorry. Calm down please." Elizabeth frowned, but she stopped morphing and turned back to the transparent little girl she thought she was. "I'm dead aren't I? Where is the white haired boy Castiel?" Eva sighed and nodded. "Yes, I regret to say that you are. And I have no idea where Castiel is, but he told me to help you because he needed something to do. But in order for me to help you find your brother, you need to help answer some questions for me okay?" Elizabeth frowned, but nodded, wipping her non existant tears from her transparent eyes and flicked her pale blond hair out of her face, even though it was in a pony tail. "Now first, do you trust me Elizabeth?" Eva asked, taking a risk by saying her name. Elizabeth hesitated but nodded. "How do you know my name?" Eva shrugged, "Castiel told me".

Elizabeth nodded and proceeded to sit down on the floor across from Eva so they could speak at eye level.

"Good, now first off. Can you tell me what happened to her brother? In order to find him I need to know what happened." Elizabeth started to cry again, but then thought against it to try and be brave in front of Eva. "I-I don't know where big brother went so I went to find him but then I heard scary noises and a flash of light blinded me... and then I ended up here..." Elizabeth explained. Eva sighed, seeing how that wasn't much help. "Where were you at the time?" She asked. Elizabeth froze, trying to remember. "I was here at the school for a field trip, because my class was learning about high school. But then the lights went out and because I knew brother was a high schooler I went looking for him because I felt something was wrong. He was supposed to meet my class to explain his experience but... I couldn't find him and then I ended up here." Eva frowned, taking this information in. "Can you remember anything else?"

Elizabeth concentrated and spoke softly, "There was a weird looking man in a janitors suit. He had a burn scar on his right side of his face and 4 fingers on his left instead of 5. He was scary. I tried to stay away from him but I got lost and he asked me where I needed to go. Then I think thats when - when I heard the scary noises and the bright light blinded me"

Eva gasped, thinking back to her day where she saw a janitor that fit his description. Nope.. in fact the school seemed rather empty today. No one has told them off for anything... as if they were the only ones in the building.

Charon decided not to wait in the Infirmary alone, and tried to think of where he might find people. Either the dorms, library, auditorium or hiding in some classrooms someplace. He figured the auditorium would be a good place to start considering its a good place to gather lots of people. Leaving the bloody nurse's office, he walks out and trying to find his way to the auditorium.

As Eva thought, she wasn't aware of the newcomer that quietly entered the auditorium.

"Is everything alright Evelyn?" Elizabeth asked, now seeming to grow uneasy. Eve nodded, thinking back to the janitor. For some peculiar reason, she remembered a night when she was very young, before her parents split because of their constant arguing and mistrust, where she was with her mother who was finishing a scrapbook of Eve's whole family tree.

"Who is that momma?" She had asked, pointing to the picture of a very scared faced man wearing no smile what so ever. Her mother sighed and said half heartedly, "That is you uncle, my brother. No need to concern about him. He is locked away safely to ensure everyone's future." Confused, Eve had asked, "Why momma? Why is he in a cage?" Her mother just chuckled and ushered her to bed, "No need to worry." And she left it at that.

Now thinking back to a years ago, she remembered turning on the news to find an prisoner escaped a very high level security prison and has been on the loose ever since. Although, at the time she wasn't interested and had changed the channel before she could see the picture of the man, her conversation with her mother already locked away in the back of her mind from her early childhood.

She gasped. Could her Uncle be involved?

"Elizabeth, why would the janitor have anything to do with you? Why did he kill you?" She asked desperately trying to search for answers.

Elizabeth froze,
"He killed me? He's the reason i'm dead?"

Eve nodded slowly, realising the mistake she made. "Yes, and if I don't find out more, we won't be able to avenge your death."

Elizabeth sighed, still on the verge of tears and shook her head, "I don't know. Um... I have an older sister, twin sister actually. But s-she wasn't on the field trip because she wasn't feeling good so she stayed home." Intrigued, Eve decided to push on. "What does she have anything to do with your circumstances?"

Elizabeth shrugged. "Because she was mommy's and daddies favourite, and wasn't a very good person either. She - she would always get me into trouble, and do naughty things and lie and say I did them...." Eve sighed, thinking back to the ghost Natalie had crossed paths with. This was progress. "What would she have against you?" Elizabeth shrugged, and started to cry again. "I- I don't know! She was always more smarter than me, more sporty, more pretty. She was perfect, and I think she saw me as a looser..." Eve sighed, and continued, "Your not a looser Elizabeth. Your beautiful, and smart and sporty and above all your brave. You're helping me, in order to help your brother and yourself so you can finally see peace! You are a wonderful person, and don't let your sister get in the way of that." Eve answered, trying to bring her hopes up. Thinking about it, it's the most positive she's been in a very long time. She herself never thought that way about her self. Was she lying? Hopefully not. Otherwise she would be the next culprit.

Elizabeth smiled and laughed,
"You mean it?" Eve nodded, "Yes, I do." Elizabeth was about to say something, but she frowned, and the whole atmosphere of the auditorium dropped several degree's, much like how it did when Elizabeth lost her temper. "Elizabeth?" Eve asked, glancing above her as the lights flickered on and off.

"Oh no... she's dead too!?" Elizabeth cried. She stood and hysterically looked around her as if looking for someone. "What is it?" Eve asked, also standing and looking around. Eve had her suspicions. Could her family be dead? She knew for certain Elizabeth was, and as she analysed the situation, she remembered the rumours of a boy's death and years later a girls death all beyond the black doors. Could those children be Elizabeth's siblings?

"She's here..." Elizabeth murmured, shivering in fright. "Who?" Eve asked curiously, trying to make sense of the situation. Elizabeth looked at her straight in the eye with her cold, transparent scared ones. "My twin sister, Ellie."  
(In order for me to get the story going, I need a few more posts with everyone sorta finding their way to the black doors where i'll meet up with you guys and sort everything out. With the scared guy, maybe he could have a large impact on your lives, like being a school teacher or something. I don't know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I might just keep going) 
Kat got a cold chill up her spine and this this strange feeling of cold air blowing through her body. A feeling that someone else was near by, besides her and Serena. Shes had the feeling before but not for a long time. She shivered and hugged her self, rubbing her arms,"I...I gotta go Serena," she bowed,"Thank you for talking with me.." She gave a sincere smile and left the library. The feeling left her upon leaving the room. She looked up and down the hallway, curious about the feeling she decided to roam about a bit. Her long white hair seayed side to side with each step and her sapphire blue eyes blinked and observed every detail in the hallway. Her heart was racing a bit, and her ears were searching for any kind of noise. She spooked a little, and was trying not to be but paranoia over came her. She quietly walked as if someone would hear her. The school was creepier than she realized...

Kaito was sittin on the floor at the infirmary as he sighs. This was just some incident right maybe someone break in and hurt her but the feeling of dread starts to fill him. Ghost well he wasn't a believer at all he thought they were just fake but it seem the idea is creeping into his mind more and more. He looks at Nichole as he stands up.

"I have to go to the bathroom give me a sec" kaito said as he goes into the bathroom of the infirmary to splash some water in his face to help calme down.

He goes into the bathroom and as he turns on the faucet as he cups the water ino his hand. He starts to splash his face as he opens his eye and he looks at he mirror, his face was covered in blood. He just get a wide eyes and his jaws drops as he looks at his hand that were covered in blood. He looks at the faucet as it was the one leaking the blood and he shakily looks at the mirror. Word that looks like it was made of blodd start to appears in the mirror. It simples read "I have found you" the mirror then exoded in shards as kaito was hit hard and hits the wall. He fell to the ground unconscious as shards were in him as he was bleeding out. The sound of the shattered mirror could he heard from the infirmary

Kaito was on the floor as he bleeds and then his eyes just open up wide. He groans as he felt the shards as he let out a whimper. He can hear Nichole voice at the other side of the door. He was weak but he manage to pulls himself off the floor but it made shards of glass just dig into his skin a lot more. He let's out a grunt of pain. He moves to the door with his clothes tattered from the shards of glass and his body piecerced by the thousand shards. He unlocks the door but then promptly fell to the ground again as the pain was too much.

Nichole bit her lip and gently picked him up. She huffed and started running to the infirmary. Then started to get the glass out gently with sterile tweezers

Kaito was awake the whole time as the pain of Nichole taking out the glass was excruciating pain. He grit his teeth as he held in his screams. The feeling of the glass taking out of him can only be describe as someone took lots of mini chainsaw and imbedded them into his skin. The glass was not fatal but I would leave some major scars but their was a big chunk on his stomach but their was something written on it. It simple said "not enough" but kaito didn't notice it as he held onto the bed as Nichole took out the glass

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back