• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angsty OC x OC Search (Romantic / Platonic)

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I've been inactive here for ages, but I've finally managed to get the time and motivation to come back! 🙏 As the title suggests, I'm looking for an angsty roleplay of some kind. I'll try my best to make this short-ish, hopefully it catches someone's interest!

Intro & things to know:
I go by Elain or El, and I've been roleplaying about seven years now. I tend to write detailed & literate third-person paragraphs (more or less, depending on what I have to go off of since I like to match the length of my partner's), and I don't typically have a preference regarding using faceclaims; Whether realistic or not, and I don't have any triggers, so let me know if you do! I do have more experience (and tend to prefer) playing female characters (FxF), but I'm definitely not limited to that specifically if you prefer other gender pairings. I'm not opposed to doubling up either, if that's what you wanted to do, however, for the most part, I'm not looking to do any fandom character-based roleplays at the moment, so keep that in mind. I'm cool with doubling up and creating loads of characters, or sticking with just one, and as seen in the title, this doesn't necessarily need to be a ship or romantic, but as you can probably tell, that's what I tend to stick with primarily (I'd love to try something different!). When it comes to ooc chat, we can go with or without, I don't mind either way! Making pinterest boards and playlists for our characters is always fun but never required! ^_^

Prompts/AUs/pairings I'd be interested in doing:

- Zombie apocolypse AU; Survivor x Survivor
- Alien crash landing AU; Alien x Human
- Robots AU: Robot x human
- Drunk Confession AU
- Fake Dating AU
- Bonnie & Clyde AU
- Reunited AU (friends, lovers, relatives/siblings, etc)
- Soulmate AU

- Runaway x Runaway
- Single parent x Single parent
- Principal's child x Rebel student
- Forced/arranged marriage AU
- Exes
- Childhood friends / friends to lovers
- Enemies to lovers
- Hero x Villain
- Reincarnated x Past life lover
- Pirate x Royalty
- Royalty x Assasin
- Royalty x Theif
- Pirate x Runaway Prince/Princess
- Royalty x Commoner
- Assasin x Target
- Patient x Patient
- Mermaid x Human
- Mermaid x Royalty
- Supernatural x Human
- Supernatural hunter x Supernatural
- Supernatural x Supernatural
- Detective x criminal
- Civilian x criminal
- Wealthy x Middle Class

That's all for now! Send me a dm if you're interested & we can get to plotting! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back